• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

How to Piss Off a Cop

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
ku-xlarge.jpg

Stand-up comic and part-time gay bar cook Randy Liedtke has come up with a fool's foolproof way of pissing off a cop: Baking cookies that look like iPhones and then driving around with them pretending to talk.

"Baked some iPhone cookies to trick cops into pulling me over," he wrote on his Tumblr earlier this week, "then I just take a bite and ask if cookies are against the law."

So far so funny, until Randy allegedly took the iPhone cookies out for a test drive.

Now, before you read on, keep in mind that this is the same Randy Liedtke whose name contains the word "lied" and who was directly responsible for last week's fake Pace Foods "Twitter meltdown," so take this for what it is.

In a series of tweets supposedly sent during his half-baked experiment, Randy gets his wish of getting pulled over.

Then something even funnier happens:
(Tweets at the Link)
http://laist.com/2013/12/11/la_comedian_bakes_iphone_cookies_to.php

Pretty funny stuff

It's his own fault. He was baiting them into going after him and he got caught up by his past.

Saw this the other day on facebook. I thought it was brilliant until I read what happened to him.

It must have been hilarious, but I guess he didn't have the last laugh.

I mean, there should be a limit to how many threads you can make in a day no?

Some of them are several days old though...

I think he's just on a trolling crusade against DJ, just ignore him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"