Superman Returns How will Singer penetrate a "virtually indestructible" suit?

by making it look stupid with a smaller Shield, fruit roll up cape, guci womens belt, womens underwear cut shorts, and spice girls boots that have Elton John sized soles.

buggs0268 said:
by making it look stupid with a smaller Shield, fruit roll up cape, guci womens belt, womens underwear cut shorts, and spice girls boots that have Elton John sized soles.

Ummm...Chris Reeve's boots looked like something out of Tu Wong Foo...Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar...they are in the same boat without a paddle.

In regards to the Gucci belt, I think you are saying this because of the big G that is featured on Gucci, but I dont really see the comparison. It's been in comics before, although as KaKarot has pointed out, there were much better versions without the \S/ in the Art of Superman or what not. I like the one that is just a triangle.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Never said it took away his powers.

And, his invulnerabilit IS considered a power. It's always mentioned, same as his super strength and super speed.

I've seen times where he's used his powers even with Green K hurting him. Watch WORLD'S FINEST, when he while stuck in a room with Green K and Batman and Lois.....he uses his heat vision to get out.

So i gess my question is, how does green k penetrate his skin if green k doesnt take away his powers, specificaly invulnerability? I mean aside from the radiation making him sick, it dont seem right with the rules of green k (disregarding all the writers that have broken the rules of green k)

Oh, and thanks Christianbalebatman for responding to my posts, i feel bad for being a big supes fan and being so out of touch. I still need to pick up the last ish of IC and all the supes comics that followed. :(

Well, it's pretty obvious, atleast writers have admitted, that the rules for Green K are pretty much everywhere at times.

Actually, technically....Green Kryptonite SHOULDN'T affect Superman quite so rapidly. Supposedly, it would have to work much much slower in hurting Superman......but, Mark Waid said that we need the thing to work rapidly for the story.....instead of having 6 pages of watching him be affected.

So, the way I see it....the affects of it can just bend like rubber sometimes, like the green k ring Superman had on....alot of times, that would seem crazy. But, I guess that's where we go with Superman working though the pain and being able to build some kind of resistence for the moment.

Really, I don't think I've seen Green K take away his powers. I've seen it make him so weak, though, that he may just be too weak to use them. But, since it's deadly to him....it can pierce his body like a knife would for us. So, since leaving it beside him can do damage alone...making it sharp and stabbing him with it should do wonders.

Yeah, you should pick up the UP, UP AND AWAY Tpb next month. I heard it's a great story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"