Iron Man 3 Howard says that not getting to Reprise his Ironman role killed his career!

Couldn't have happened to a more worthy guy. He and Roarke deserve each other.

This is old but still the funniest thing ever.

Iron-Man-2-Neptune-Theater-Terrance-Howard.jpg

Personally I preferred Howard over Cheadle, Howard looked more the part and I think did awesome in IM1...I don't find Cheadle's Rhodey to be likable.

Neither Howard or Cheadle are really an ideal Rhodey. The character they're playing in the movies is nothing like the comics - either a whiney straight man or a serious straight man to RDJ's mercurial character. They're both stripped of much personality.

I personally would've preferred someone like Blair Underwood who is more typically like Rhodey both in looks and personality. He's probably too tall for RDJ though if they wanted someone around the same height.

Cheadle is definitely the better actor and is able to hang with RDJ's banter easier but he had such an awful script to go with that its really hard to say he's better or worse than Howard's Rhodey. Howard blaming Iron Man for not getting any work is really pathetic. His subpar acting skills and obviously terrible manager are to blame for that.

Couldn't have happened to a more worthy guy. He and Roarke deserve each other.

Mickey Rouarke is a *****e too. Didn't he trash talk comic book movies and fans AFTER he collected his check for Iron Man 2 ( when it was getting panned for being disappointing). Terrence Howard did this to himself, really Don Chedle is a good warmachine.

I enjoyed Cheadle's subtle sense of humour as WM. Definitely preferred him anyway.

Didn't dislike Howard, and VERY much liked his"next time baby" delivery, but I'm happy(ier) with Cheadle.

I thought Howard looked the part, but he was a bit too whiny. Cheadle didn't make much of an impact on me until the second half of IM2. Out of the two, I prefer Cheadle. The Rhodey recast between IM 1 and 2 actually bugs me more than Edward Norton and Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner.

I wouldn't say that I've following Howard's career but I do remember him from a sitcom on UPN called Sparks which incidentally co-starred James Avery who was the voice of War Machine in one season of the 90's Iron Man cartoon.

Just some useless fact for yah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"