How'd you get into the MCU?

Keep hearing about old people here!! Just started on this one bread very recently but it m way way old!! I watched the original spidey cartoons…from the 60’s!! I’ve watched quite a number of superhero movies Sony fox dc and yes universal liked them all but when Ironman came out it got me!! Looking back all other studios seemed to be missing something!! And no I can’t quite figure out what that is as!! But zeroing in on other studios marvel characters it was more noticeable that they didn’t get the marvel characters like marvel/Disney!!

Iron Man (2008) Got me hooked ever since day 1 when the film was first released. Looking back on it, it feels Iron Man just came out. lol

My earliest memory is TiH on dvd can't remember if I saw Iron Man in theaters. My friend and I got so hyped when we saw Tony at the end. We knew some sort of crossover was coming. The Avengers got announced in like 2009/2010 I think. Back then I was clueless about character rights we were so hyped to see Spider-Man team up with The Avengers little did we know we were about 5 years too early on that one lol. I remember being so disappointed when Thor, Captain America and The Avengers got delayed. The Avengers was supposed to come out in 2011 and Thor and Cap in 2010. I skipped class in 2011 to go watch Thor. Missed out on First Avenger unfortunately. Then went to the midnight screening of Avengers in 2012. Man those were the days. Life was so much simpler back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"