Hug Your Destiny, Lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also mostly because I've been to the Big House, and it's the only tangible experience I have with the NCAA. But the swears punch it up a bit.

Tonya Harding was a good woman, and an angel if there ever was one on this earth.

Who the hell wants to see a Nancy Kerrigan film? Probably the Lifetime folks, but that is it.

Last edited:
I took that Pottermore test to get sorted into one of the Hogwarts houses. Turns out I'm a Slytherin. Also, my Patronus is an eagle, and my wand is "Pine wood with a Dragon heartstring core 12 ¾" and Unyielding flexibility".

Guess I'm gonna have to beat that Potter prick to death. ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE.

I have to know, who you consider to be a good Power Ranger?

A dead one. :o

powerrangers.gif

tenor.gif

power-rangers-beat-gif.gif

11.gif

Is that GIF the entire basis for why I think the Pink Ranger had a male stunt double? That can't be right can it? Someone fooled so completely and thoroughly by what appears to be a Japanese game show?

That's probably something that I'm better off not dwelling on.

Tonya Harding was a good woman, and an angel if there ever was one on this earth.

Who the hell wants to see a Nancy Kerrigan film? Probably the Lifetime folks, but that is it.

Kerrigan would have a better story if she'd come back and gotten first. But even then, I guess it's more fun to watch trash.

Look upon him evil and tremble...

urchin.jpg

Isn't that guy one of the heroes of the city?
wow... that disaster of a lounge title suggested by a disaster of a human being is nearly 2 years old
It's easy to say things like this about myself, why is it hard to take when said by someone else?

I only recently discovered that the original yellow ranger was in fact a dude, and it wasn't just that Trini was a tomboy when morphin' time came along.

Correct, the character in the Super Sentai show which Power Rangers got their stock footage from was indeed a dude, LOL! I am big into Japanese cinema, so I actually have known that. If you have never seen Zyuranger, you should. It's better than Power Rangers ever was and the Green Ranger in that show is a tragic character.

Do the Japanese shows have solid acting when compared to the American ones?

Do the Japanese shows have solid acting when compared to the American ones?

Yes, they take it more seriously overall, but it is still goofy and fun in other regards.

Make a live-action Pokemon series, too. Fire Ryan Reynolds. Why would Pikachu be a detective? He's a ****in' shock mouse. Do this to earn my praise.

They have medication for this. :p

I dont get the lounge title.

Who do i hug?

I handed in my notice at work today, at a job that I've been with for 13 years. It's rough. :(

As long as the new job is guaranteed, not much to worry about for the time being.
Yes, they take it more seriously overall, but it is still goofy and fun in other regards.
Naturally.

I dont get the lounge title.

Who do i hug?
I was going to suggest that Darth should be the one that gives Reek a warm long brotherly hug, but now that you're here...

Big snow for squeekness tomorrow, might get a chance to binge Jessica Jones if they cancel work. :D

I've worked here for 30 years, I can't imagine doing something else. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"