• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Deadpool & Wolverine Hugh Jackman is back as Wolverine!!!!

I’m torn. On the one hand, it’ll be cool to finally see him in the yellow suit, but one the other, it would’ve been hilarious to have a quarter-century-long run as a very popular character without once wearing his iconic costume.

Hmm I can understand why they would freeze with seeing the Wolverine that costume...but Deadpool? Its the same look from the last two Deadpool movies.

It does look good.

And it reminds me of the Wolverine action figure that my mom gave to me when I was like 12.

At this point, I'm of the belief that he'll probably wear it for like five seconds in a flashback. :funny:

At this point, I'm of the belief that he'll probably wear it for like five seconds in a flashback. :funny:

When I was watching No Way Home, I kept thinking, "Is Toby suiting up or not?! Please tell me this isn't going to be like the Smallville finale!" Haha. Glad that wasn't the case. Hopefully Jackman is in the mask at least for a good action sequence. Of course, I want him in it a lot more than that, but we will see!

Best case scenario, he wears it for the entirety of the climax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"