The Wolverine Hugh Jackman on Sirius/XM Radio on May 28th

narrows101

Reaction score
I hit the "enter" button before I finished the title and now I can't edit it.

Hugh will be on Sirius Radio on May 28, and it was taped today.

SiriusXM's Entertainment Weekly Radio Channel to Launch with "Town Hall" Special with Hugh Jackman

Jackman to answer fan questions during SiriusXM's "Town Hall" series --New 24/7 channel to feature live daily shows, unparalleled access to Hollywood's most creative minds and fascinating stars and the latest on all things pop culture

NEW YORK, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Sirius XM Radio SIRI +0.30% and Entertainment Weekly announced today that it will launch Entertainment Weekly Radio, a new 24/7 channel dedicated to the best (and worst) of entertainment, on Tuesday, May 28 on channel 105.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/si...own-hall-special-with-hugh-jackman-2013-05-08

Betsy Spina‏@BetsySpina9m
Tune into the highway tomorrow from 11a-5p EST to find out about how I almost died when I saw Hugh Jackman at work! pic.twitter.com/xB8wUKUzkc

BJ7Jlb-CMAAyj1v.jpg:large

Liz_Aiello Liz_Aiello
A star who definitely lives up to the hype! Hugh Jackman @siriusxm Our first guest in EW Radio! pic.twitter.com/gLYwkkOLOq

BJ7NcvJCcAAforb.jpg:large

Last edited:
Fixed the title!

And I guess I'm going to hold off cancelling my Sirius subscription for another month.

Fixed the title!

And I guess I'm going to hold off cancelling my Sirius subscription for another month.
Thanks for the fix! I'm sure there will a bunch of Wolverine questions. You can see he's signing a poster with the first Wolverine image that came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"