Hulk 2: An Ang Lee Film!

Oh my goodness!
It's actually happened.
One of my quotes made it into a signature!
The day of redemption is at hand! Repent!

Lil' ol' me, in a signature? Oh, I don’t deserve it! I...I...I don’t know where to begin! Well, first of all, I’d like to thank God, of course...oh, I never know what to say to these things, they’re so unexpected...*nonchalantly gets typed list from inside jacket pocket*...I’d like to thank all the little people...Verne Troyer, Bridgette the Midget, Frank the Angry, Drunken Dwarf (R.I.P.), Beetlejuice, Mickey from Seinfeld, and Stewie Griffin. Wow. Ah, you always remember your first time—you guys were surprisingly gentle.

Now, all those people that thought I had a life, can be proven wrong! I’d like to thank Stan & Jack, without whom we would not be here, and for SuperHeroHype, for giving freaks like us a place to decrease our productivity at work.

I'll leave you with my favorite Hulk image:

Hulk223_2.jpg

Seriously, what would you guys do if this was it?

Not The Incredible Hulk, no Norton, no reboot.
Bana, Connelly, Elliot, Nolte were back, Ang Lee directing it.
Would you guys even be excited? Would the lack of marketing make sense? Would Nolte be back with a shaved head and beard as Banner's second cousin who becomes Abomination in a tanning bay accident?

I was just thinking about this today. I did like the first film, minus its issues, but alot of people were disappointed with it. I think the excitement for this film comes with being a reboot.

Don't take the thread too seriously, just wondering what it'd be like around here.

:bh:

I agree with everything you you've just said real talk...I enjoyed the first one too, minus the little beefs I had with some of the choices

I liked the Hulk, wasn't my favourite movie, but I liked it all the same. I would see Lee's sequel, now that the origin's outta the way. Not that I don't like seeing a new perspective on a hero born, but I would be pumped to see the movie that has nothing but action left to show.

I liked the Hulk, wasn't my favourite movie, but I liked it all the same. I would see Lee's sequel, now that the origin's outta the way. Not that I don't like seeing a new perspective on a hero born, but I would be pumped to see the movie that has nothing but action left to show.

I feel that reboots are ****ing stupid when u have so much more to explore in the comic book world.

the Hulk itself reminded me too much of Ang Lee himself.
and who wants to see some old chinese guy acting like he's some monster.

For my opinion, I don't want to see no sequel to this. The Hulk was ok. Not the best and not the worst. The Hulk is no 20 foot tall or taller as it was in the movie. The Hulk should be no taller than 9 1/2 foot tall and even that is pushing it. The Incredible Hulk movie coming in June will be a whole lot better. They got the Hulk down like he should to be now. A monster that is around 9 foot tall even though he is not that tall in the comics but I like it because some people are 8 foot tall, 7 1/2 foot tall and so on. 9 foot tall is perfect.

The Hulk movie has many problems with it. The comic book format is the top of them all. That is so stupid. Now, other than the Hulk height it was ok. The battle with the dogs was cool. Having his father doing an experiment on himself and becoming whatever he touches, no bad. I give to 2 stars out of 5. But I would hate to see a sequel. Ang Lee's Hulk needs to die once and for all. Let The Incredible Hulk live on with its sequels if any which I hope so.

My hype for this movie would be -100%, instead of the 90% it is now.

For my opinion, I don't want to see no sequel to this. The Hulk was ok. Not the best and not the worst. The Hulk is no 20 foot tall or taller as it was in the movie. The Hulk should be no taller than 9 1/2 foot tall and even that is pushing it. The Incredible Hulk movie coming in June will be a whole lot better. They got the Hulk down like he should to be now. A monster that is around 9 foot tall even though he is not that tall in the comics but I like it because some people are 8 foot tall, 7 1/2 foot tall and so on. 9 foot tall is perfect.

The Hulk movie has many problems with it. The comic book format is the top of them all. That is so stupid. Now, other than the Hulk height it was ok. The battle with the dogs was cool. Having his father doing an experiment on himself and becoming whatever he touches, no bad. I give to 2 stars out of 5. But I would hate to see a sequel. Ang Lee's Hulk needs to die once and for all. Let The Incredible Hulk live on with its sequels if any which I hope so.

If Ang Lee meant having better CGI, I'd go for it cause honestly...the new CGI is god awful

in bana was recast, i would've said the same thing i said back when he was announced the first time around..."why couldn't it have been ed norton?"

If Ang Lee meant having better CGI, I'd go for it cause honestly...the new CGI is god awful

Well, that "superior" cgi didn't help Ang's Hulk.
As a matter of fact, oftentimes, it was cited as one of the reasons for not living up to expectations.

So, this time, I guess they're focusing on story, pacing, and action...?

But thanks for putting your two cents in. Again.
I know I appreciate it.

Since we're talking about the Hulk movie I'll explore the merchandise as well.

I bought the 'Hulk' video game, and I thought it was awesome, I played for hours and hours, and loved the fact that Eric Bana provided the voice, very chilling performance. Cool bad guys too!

Well, that "superior" cgi didn't help Ang's Hulk.
As a matter of fact, oftentimes, it was cited as one of the reasons for not living up to expectations.

So, this time, I guess they're focusing on story, pacing, and action...?

But thanks for putting your two cents in. Again.
I know I appreciate it.

The only problems with Angs was the pacing and stupid super villain character they had

The only problems with Angs was the pacing and stupid super villain character they had
YUP!!!I agree.
I would like to see what Ang Lee's version of ABOMINATION would have been.
I wonder if their is some concept art out there somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"