Hulk 2 or Iron Man probably for 2008 release.

Ewww Michael Bay...no. Ratner for Hulk 2? Ehh not sure about that. Word is he might be doing the Wolverine spinoff. Who was first attached to Hulk back in the 90's??

RedIsNotBlue said:
Ewww Michael Bay...no. Ratner for Hulk 2? Ehh not sure about that. Word is he might be doing the Wolverine spinoff. Who was first attached to Hulk back in the 90's??
f**k no... not the guy :mad:

Sava said:
f**k no... not the guy :mad:

I loved "The Island" and thought he did an awesome job on that. I'm not opposed to Ratner either. We need someone who can do big action flicks and who knows how to destroy lots of stuff. In the simplest turns. Would you rather have Dean Devlin. LOL

Anyways we both want Hulk 2 so cross your fingers for this:

180px-Abomination_vs_Hulk.jpg

Advanced Dark said:
That was a bomb but it was a real cool movie for kids. At the time though Arnold was making very violent action films and parents probably said "Oh it's got Arnold in it...forget it". McTiernan did that film.

I saw it when I was really little. :)

Ummm I can throw a couple suggestions but its hard to think of someone who is perfect for Hulk 2. Kevin Smith, David Fincher (I would love to see him take on a comic book movie), Luc Besson, Joe Dante. Any of them sound good?

Advanced Dark said:
I loved "The Island" and thought he did an awesome job on that. I'm not opposed to Ratner either. We need someone who can do big action flicks and who knows how to destroy lots of stuff. In the simplest turns. Would you rather have Dean Devlin. LOL

Anyways we both want Hulk 2 so cross your fingers for this:

180px-Abomination_vs_Hulk.jpg
just being able to distroy big buildings isnt good enough, he has to be able to pull off great drama too

the guy i said "f**k no" to was the guy who was going to make this movie in the 90's... the guy who did Punisher

Sava said:
just being able to distroy big buildings isnt good enough, he has to be able to pull off great drama too

the guy i said "f**k no" to was the guy who was going to make this movie in the 90's... the guy who did Punisher

Mark Goldblatt??

RedIsNotBlue said:
Mark Goldblatt??
no, the director of the Punisher, his script was s**t too

Oh you mean Punisher 2005? Jonathan Hensleigh. Yeah I vaguely remember some of the stuff planned for that. Never heard anything about the script though.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Oh you mean Punisher 2005? Jonathan Hensleigh. Yeah I vaguely remember some of the stuff planned for that. Never heard anything about the script though.
well, i heard some of the story, its had mutant bugs and s**t like that, Hulk was going to be full makeup... mind you, i liked the way they did the hulk

I thought Hulk was going to be animatronic?? I remember seeing pictures.

thats what i meant to say... i had a brain freeze :(

I wouldnt mind Mark Steven Johnson having a go at this, he's free after Ghost Rider in Feb 2007 so he could do it. Another good choice is Johnathon Mostow who did Terminator 3. The guy knows how to do big action scene's and there was some good characterisation in T3, Breakdown, and U-571. Those are my realistic choices.

Mostow...NICE suggestion. I was gonna say Cameron but considering what he was gonna do to Spider-Man I refuse to suggest him...hehe.

Hulk 2 hopefully will kick ash

there needs to be an iron man forum

RedIsNotBlue said:
Mostow...NICE suggestion. I was gonna say Cameron but considering what he was gonna do to Spider-Man I refuse to suggest him...hehe.

Thanks, I just think Mostow is at the right level to make this movie. He's not to big or small career status wise and he CAN do big action scene's, i think he would be a great choice.

RedIsNotBlue said:
what was that ?

Cracker Jack said:
THE GUY WHO WROTE ELEKTRA!!!!!! NO WAY IN HELL :down
Well, the guy who wrote that god aweful abomination that was Blade:Trinity wrote Batman Begins, so there is hope.....

dark_b said:
what was that ?

Let's just say he had Ahnold in mind for Doc Ock, Spider-Man ****ing MJ on top of a bridge, had Spider-Man saying mother ****er, and had a made up villain named Strand that is pretty much like the Dr. Doom we got in Fantastic Four. Those are just some of the main things I had a problem with. Cameron's idea for Spider-Man was looking like an R movie.

still would have been great film though

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Well, the guy who wrote that god aweful abomination that was Blade:Trinity wrote Batman Begins, so there is hope.....

Yeah but this guy saying stuff like this "They asked me to step in on Hulk 2 because they reread my draft from 1996 and wanted to go back to that tone (think like the recent Bruce David stuff, or even the television series.) " I think he ment to say Bruce Jones and that makes me shutter

Zack Penn will be at Golden Apple Comics in LA on Thursday May 25th, and Bruno, of HM.com, plans on asking him a few questions.

damn... 25th, thats a long ways away

It could be worst. It could be June 25th :D It's only 10 days Sav. Stay tuned True believer. :up:

10 days is still alot, but then again, we've been waiting 3 years now, so 10 days isnt that much, i hope Zak answers some of Brunos' question .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"