Hulk vs Apocalypse

Mr. Green said:
5,000 years ago humans new nothing compared to what they have learned in the last century. What the hell did Apocalypse experience over those mellenia that would put him on par with Banner? How to build a pyramid? LAME. He just used alien tech to push people around. That is no spectacular feat. Banner has made countless inventions that are on par with anything that Apocalypse has.

Point:
Age = experience (not necessarily intelligence) = wisdom.
Banner intellect = ability to invent an Apocalypse trap/weapon = Genius.

So you think Apocalypse is not a genius? All comics that he's in proves he's a genius, even a super genius. Harnessing celestial technology, creation of a specialized virus, manipulation of mutant genes and biological structure to make them stronger(thus, creating the 4 Horsemen), etc., and he is not a genius? You got to be joking.

Apocalyse = brains to come up with plans on world domination, which is obviously alot harder than killing an individual. Do the math Mr. Green. With his knowledge and experience, Apocalypse has the utmost potential on killing any mortal he wish to kill.

Toby_Temple said:
Apocalyse = brains to come up with plans on world domination, which is obviously alot harder than killing an individual. Do the math Mr. Green. With his knowledge and experience, Apocalypse has the utmost potential on killing any mortal he wish to kill.
Obviously he needs more brains if his plans always fail. Banner could do a lot of the same things with genetics, only he doesn't need to rely on alien technology that he didn't invent. He would just make it all himself.

Mr. Green said:
Obviously he needs more brains if his plans always fail. Banner could do a lot of the same things with genetics, only he doesn't need to rely on alien technology that he didn't invent. He would just make it all himself.

Hey well arguing about this is blah blah and blah , i advice you to read the batman spiderman vs silver sufer. apparently batman can beat the hulk .......bull**** but hey its a fun conversation.

Mr. Green said:

Thats why Apocalypse is JUST in genius level of intelligence. If he was omniscient, that would be another story. And again, he is a villian. That is why he always lose in the end. Would you like him to win all his battles? X-Men would be history now if that was the case. Its basic common sense. Villians are always defeated in the end.

Yes, he does rely on celestial tech, which is alot better than any technology Earth has to offer. But did the Celestials taught him about it? No. With his own intellect, he mastered the technology to the point that it became part of his knowledge. And with that technology, he was able to create his bioarmor. Yes. It is his body armor that practically cannot be scratched by Wolverine's adamantium claws. The same armor that allows him to increase his body mass. And Apocalypse is not only a brilliant scientist but he is also a very shrewd and experienced tactician.

Those are the obvious reasons why Apocalypse, with prep time, will prevail against Hulk.

Toby_Temple said:
Thats why Apocalypse is JUST in genius level of intelligence. If he was omniscient, that would be another story. And again, he is a villian. That is why he always lose in the end. Would you like him to win all his battles? X-Men would be history now if that was the case. Its basic common sense. Villians are always defeated in the end.

Yes, he does rely on celestial tech, which is alot better than any technology Earth has to offer. But did the Celestials taught him about it? No. With his own intellect, he mastered the technology to the point that it became part of his knowledge. And with that technology, he was able to create his bioarmor. Yes. It is his body armor that practically cannot be scratched by Wolverine's adamantium claws. The same armor that allows him to increase his body mass. And Apocalypse is not only a brilliant scientist but he is also a very shrewd and experienced tactician.

Those are the obvious reasons why Apocalypse, with prep time, will prevail against Hulk.

Yes and i will agree with you 100% in why apocalypse will win with prep time. and prep time will always be the case no matter what , because if the first fight wasnt prep time , the hulk wouldnt kill apocalypse the scond fight would deifnately be prepped and the hulk would lose . its simple.

Mr. Green said:
You are correct again, Mr. Green.

Though I must admit Apoc is smart, he does make mistakes just as Onslaught did, so these guys may not be as great geniuses as so many make them out to be.

I notice a lot of people play off of the whole "celestial" technology thing in Apocalypse's defense, but hasn't the Hulk destroyed that kind of stuff in the past? Didn't he destroy the Flame of Life?

rodhulk said:
You are correct again, Mr. Green.

Though I must admit Apoc is smart, he does make mistakes just as Onslaught did, so these guys may not be as great geniuses as so many make them out to be.

Are you kidding me??? Banner doesn't make mistakes? Reed Richards doesn't make mistakes? Dr. Doom doesn't make mistakes? I guess they must all be dumb since they're fallable. :rolleyes: That is the most asinine line of thinking I have ever heard.

torkibe said:
Are you kidding me??? Banner doesn't make mistakes? Reed Richards doesn't make mistakes? Dr. Doom doesn't make mistakes? I guess they must all be dumb since they're fallable. :rolleyes: That is the most asinine line of thinking I have ever heard.
Usually when people quote others they actually read the quote before responding. RodHulk did NOT say that Banner doesn't make mistakes. He didn't even MENTION the others listed in your pathetic babble.

Hulk loses a LOT less than Apocalypse, and therefore makes a LOT less mistakes. Also, when Banner does make mistakes, he usually doesn't get 5,000 years of prep time.

Saying that Apocalypse loses just because he is a villain is a LAME excuse. What happens happens. Apocalypse always losing with thousands of years of prep, and advanced technology show just how incompetent he really is.

Mr. Green said:
Usually when people quote others they actually read the quote before responding. RodHulk did NOT say that Banner doesn't make mistakes. He didn't even MENTION the others listed in your pathetic babble.

Hulk loses a LOT less than Apocalypse, and therefore makes a LOT less mistakes. Also, when Banner does make mistakes, he usually doesn't get 5,000 years of prep time.

Saying that Apocalypse loses just because he is a villain is a LAME excuse. What happens happens. Apocalypse always losing with thousands of years of prep, and advanced technology show just how incompetent he really is.

You are now falling to DevilHulk levels of argument and are dangerously close to Jplaya. I suppose reading comprehension eluded you in High School, as I never said Rod said Banner didn't make mistakes, nor did I say that he mentioned any of the people I mentioned. My point, my intellectually challenged friend, is that even confirmed geniuses make mistakes. You need to read AND understand before you start insulting other people. My "babble" as you put it, was quite coherent to anyone with a 5th grade level of reading comprehension. Evidentally, you stopped attending school somewhere around 4th...

torkibe said:
No, the most asinine line of thinking is you saying that I'm thinking that Banner and the others don't make mistakes, just Apoc and Onslaught. Just as Mr. Green corrected you on. Here, a face for you..... :rolleyes:

torkibe said:
You are now falling to DevilHulk levels of argument and are dangerously close to Jplaya. I suppose reading comprehension eluded you in High School, as I never said Rod said Banner didn't make mistakes, nor did I say that he mentioned any of the people I mentioned. My point, my intellectually challenged friend, is that even confirmed geniuses make mistakes. You need to read AND understand before you start insulting other people. My "babble" as you put it, was quite coherent to anyone with a 5th grade level of reading comprehension. Evidentally, you stopped attending school somewhere around 4th...
I'm questioning if you even made it out of kindergarten!

rodhulk said:
No, the most asinine line of thinking is you saying that I'm thinking that Banner and the others don't make mistakes, just Apoc and Onslaught. Just as Mr. Green corrected you on. Here, a face for you..... :rolleyes:

Oh my god :eek: I'm really beginning to think that Hulk fans are at a 4th grade reading level... I clearly stated that I didn't say you said Banner and the others didn't make mistakes, and you even quoted it. Then, you say this. Is it a language barrier? I'm being serious... I know that some people on this board are not from the U.S., so maybe it's getting lost in translation. If that's the case, then I apologize. Otherwise, holy **** you are dumb!

Edit: Not ALL Hulk fans... I shouldn't have said that. Just the fanboys that have shown themselves thus far.

torkibe said:
Well, jackass, you should really work on how to phrase sentences. The above quote infers the following:

Somebody (and since you quoted RodHulk, probably him) said that Banner (and others) doesn't make mistakes.

See those funny symbols after your senteces? Yep, those are called question marks. The way you are using them implies that you are QUESTIONING the logic of Rodhulk. However, Rodhulk did NOT say any such thing, meaning that you are questioning something that was neither said or implied.

Now why don't learn to put a sentence together before insulting the intelligence of others, YOU STUPID, STUPID, JACKASS.

Jplaya2023 said:
without the green skin, the hulk is the thing

Lol, that's kind of a silly thing to say. The Hulk has been repeatedly shown to be in a completely different league from the Thing. The Thing doesn't have the incredible (lol) track record that the Hulk does, IMO. Still a good character, though.

torkibe said:
Oh my god :eek: I'm really beginning to think that Hulk fans are at a 4th grade reading level... I clearly stated that I didn't say you said Banner and the others didn't make mistakes, and you even quoted it. Then, you say this. Is it a language barrier? I'm being serious... I know that some people on this board are not from the U.S., so maybe it's getting lost in translation. If that's the case, then I apologize. Otherwise, holy **** you are dumb!

Edit: Not ALL Hulk fans... I shouldn't have said that. Just the fanboys that have shown themselves thus far.
Folks of the Hype.....

Let me introduce you to the loser of the Hype.... torkibe!

2 questions torkibe:

1) Do you even like the Hulk?
2) Did you graduate (any level of school)?

Mr. Green said:
Well, jackass, you should really work on how to phrase sentences. The above quote infers the following:

Somebody (and since you quoted RodHulk, probably him) said that Banner (and others) doesn't make mistakes.

See those funny symbols after your senteces? Yep, those are called question marks. The way you are using them implies that you are QUESTIONING the logic of Rodhulk. However, Rodhulk did NOT say any such thing, meaning that you are questioning something that was neither said or implied.

Now why don't learn to put a sentence together before insulting the intelligence of others, YOU STUPID, STUPID, JACKASS.
That's exactly how he phrased the sentence, Mr. Green. He seemed to imply that I was saying Banner and the others don't make mistakes???

All I was saying is that 'Apoc' does make mistakes.

He needs to learn how to write proper sentences so that we can understand him. Or better yet, just stay off the Hype.

Mr. Green said:

Hulk makes alot of mistakes. The fact that he just smash on things is pure mistake due to his own rage.

Actually, what is written by comic writers happen whether we like it or not. Like Hulk being strangled by a huge python. Did you Hulkfans liked that? No. But it happen. Why? Coz the writers make it happen.

Yes Apocalypse loses in the end coz he is a villain. Get over it. If he was a hero, everything would change. And if he is a villain and wins all the time, then would be a great taboo. Evil triumphs over good? If you really think about it, no comic writer would ever do such a thing.

Toby_Temple said:
Hulk makes alot of mistakes. The fact that he just smash on things is pure mistake due to his own rage.

And yes Apocalypse loses in the end coz he is a villain. Get over it. If he was a hero, everything would change. And if he is a villain and wins all the time, then would be a great taboo. Evil triumphs over good? If you really think about it, no comic writer would ever do such a thing.
But Mr. Green didn't say Hulk doesn't make mistakes. He know he does.

And it's irregardless on whether Apoc is the hero or villain, all Mr. Green (and I) are saying is that he makes mistakes too, just like everybody else.

rodhulk said:
But Mr. Green didn't say Hulk doesn't make mistakes. He know he does.

And it's irregardless on whether Apoc is the hero or villain, all Mr. Green (and I) are saying is that he makes mistakes too, just like everybody else.

I'm not arguing about that coz he never said that. What Mr. Green said is this "Hulk makes alot less mistakes" which is not true. That is why I posted that Hulk makes alot of mistakes.

Toby_Temple said:

Actually, what is written by comic writers happen whether we like it or not. Like Hulk being strangled by a huge python. Did you Hulkfans liked that? No. But it happen. Why? Coz the writers make it happen.

Yes Apocalypse loses in the end coz he is a villain. Get over it. If he was a hero, everything would change. And if he is a villain and wins all the time, then would be a great taboo. Evil triumphs over good? If you really think about it, no comic writer would ever do such a thing.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess us Hulk fans didn't like Hulk losing to a snake. Keep in mind however that Hulk did not make any mistakes that lead to the defeat. The Hulk was also without the luxury of 5,000 years prep time.

The best part of your rant is your point. What happens in comics happens. Like it or hate it. Like Apocalypse always making mistakes and never succeeding in his plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"