Infinity War Hulkamania running wild! The HULK thread

Obi-Ron

Deal with it
Reaction score
The jade giant continues the 3-movie storyline started in Thor:Ragnarok.

What do you want to see?

Personally I'm looking forward to exploring the Banner/Hulk relationship. And maybe Rick Jones finally.

I hope they bring back talking Hulk, just to see the reactions from Natasha and the other Avengers.

Also, after Ragnarok I wanna see what they do with the "sun's getting low" gag :funny:

I’m impressed with my fellow forumgoers. Was going through all the main characters last night and looking for threads on them and nearly all the ones that were missing have been created the very next day lol. :up:

Betty Ross they can't bring her back now can they

def talking Hulk!!

I want him to bicker with someone like in the 'raging fire' convo :woot:
Hulk/Groot may be a blast:woot:

Reunions with Nat & Tony is on my must see list:drl:

also I want Hulk/Val not to be forgotten (+ Imo Bruce/Val had nice chem so I hope they share some scenes)

Love the thread title :up:

I would like to see Hulk and Banner become 2 separate entities and need recombined, and recombining them can maybe make them realize they need each other and can maybe exist as one entity.

Is it too soon to start hoping for a Hulk/Thing fight?

Shame we never got another hulk film, I'd have liked to see him up against red hulk in some fashion.

I loathed Red Hulk. He was always Marvel's "Poochie" to me.

I wouldn't mind seeing Red Hulk but I'd much rather see the Abomination again and the Leader. Maybe even Madman and Ravage too.

Oh, and more of this. Definitely more of this:

Hulk.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing Red Hulk but I'd much rather see the Abomination again and the Leader. Maybe even Madman and Ravage too.

Oh, and more of this. Definitely more of this:

Hulk.jpg

The Hulk was beautifully animated in this film. The detail they put is always jaw dropping to me.

Anyways as for the Hulk in this. Hulk must get owned by Thanos. He also has to talk definitely. There's no retconing it as much as he did in Ragnarok. I feel like the other characters won't be too phased by him talking full sentences though. Maybe a little surprised but I'm sure they've heard him talk before in scenes they haven't showed and or deleted.

Any of you older hypsters remember Dacman back in the day? He basically made it his mission to argue how Hulk could be any hero or villain, no matter how illogical.

After Ragnorak I am very excited to see where they take Hulk in IW. Please don’t regress him, and please give him a crazy strength feat and some badass moments.

After Ragnorak I am very excited to see where they take Hulk in IW. Please don’t regress him, and please give him a crazy strength feat and some badass moments.

Same here. No more going backwards. Time to build on what we saw in Ragnarok.

I hope they bring back talking Hulk, just to see the reactions from Natasha and the other Avengers.

Also, after Ragnarok I wanna see what they do with the "sun's getting low" gag :funny:

I really want to see their reactions lol.

While the representation of his personality has greatly improved with Ragnarok, I think they definitely still have room for improvement with his powers. (Though making Surtur stagger and making cracks in the crown are a good start)

I'd like to see a return of the thunderclap but have him use it offensively (as opposed to putting out a fire) and with enough strength to create a small hurricane-like force that actually blows an opponent away while trashing the surrounding area.

MCU Hulk has some nice single target striking feats but dang I want some more area clearing power from Hulk. He has very little showings in cratering the ground, aside from causing the Hulkbuster cage to sink into the ground. I wonder if his leaping power bomb in Ragnarok even left a sizeable crater in the arena, or if it just tossed up dirt and knocked Thor out.

We definitely need to see his thunderclap used as a weapon. Maybe against a big bunch of Outriders.

I can't wait to see the plot of Hulk in this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"