Human breast Milk: Nutritionally superior to Cow's. Why then not drink it every day?

It is scientifically proven that human breast milk is far more nutritionally superior to cows' milk, for us. Then why don't we drink it on a day to day basis; in our cereal, or put it in our coffee? If you think about it , we as humans are the only mammals that nurse our young on the milk of another animal. I mean come on, let's face it, you don't see Dogs feeding their pups on cat milk. Or see Whales feeding their calfs on camel milk. We as human beings are always doing things that don't make a lot of sense.

Can you actually see yourself pouring breast milk on your cocoa crispes every morning.? I know it sounds gross, but that's only because we've been raised to think that way. Nutritionally speaking, though, our bodies would appreciate the health benefits.

Your thoughts......

Oh yeah I think it's great idea , pouring breast milk into coffee:o:cwink:

A friend had a child back when I was in High School. I remember when she and I were hanging out with the baby and she asked if I would feed the child. I said sure. And when I got the bottle, I had a little drop of Boob Gatorade fall onto my hand. She told me to try it, I did. It tasted like the Sugary Milk at the bottom of a bowl of Rice Crispies.

I kid you not.

A friend had a child back when I was in High School. I remember when she and I were hanging out with the baby and she asked if I would feed the child. I said sure. And when I got the bottle, I had a little drop of Boob Gatorade fall onto my hand. She told me to try it, I did. It tasted like the Sugary Milk at the bottom of a bowl of Rice Crispies.

I kid you not.

She told you to try it, and you did? Wtf? Never let ppl talk you into doing something you don't want to do....that is unless you wanted to do it in the first place....?:wow:

It is scientifically proven that human breast milk is far more nutritionally superior to cows' milk, for us. Then why don't we drink it on a day to day basis; in our cereal, or put it in our coffee? If you think about it , we as humans are the only mammals that nurse our young on the milk of another animal. I mean come on, let's face it, you don't see Dogs feeding their pups on cat milk. Or see Whales feeding their calfs on camel milk. We as human beings are always doing things that don't make a lot of sense.

Can you actually see yourself pouring breast milk on your cocoa crispes every morning.? I know it sounds gross, but that's only because we've been raised to think that way. Nutritionally speaking, though, our bodies would appreciate the health benefits.

Your thoughts......

I'd have some if it was from hot b1tches, but otherwise I think I'll stick to the moo moo.

She told you to try it, and you did? Wtf? Never let ppl talk you into doing something you don't want to do....that is unless you wanted to do it in the first place....?:wow:
She was a really good friend. We had lots of fun together. That was just one of those weird things that happened.

Humans don't actually need any kind of milk after the time when we should be weaned off breast milk, as the digestive system can now handle a diet composed of solids only. Humans are the only animals who drink milk as adults and on top of that, it's from another species.

I refuse to dunk my cookies in anything other than a glass of milk, or pour something other than milk over a bowl of cereal.

And milk is also helpful for thick milkshakes and/or malts, along with ice cream

I can barely drink cow milk so I dont know how in this world I could drink Human milk.

I wonder if drinking breast milk could be the answer for all those ppl that are lactose intolerant?

Humans don't actually need any kind of milk after the time when we should be weaned off breast milk, as the digestive system can now handle a diet composed of solids only. Humans are the only animals who drink milk as adults and on top of that, it's from another species.

Our digestive system can handle milk as well as solid food, if we couldn't we'd all be completely lactose intolerant.

People have been drinking milk for thousands of years. We've completely incorporated it into our diets since oxes and goats and stuff started getting domesticated and people developed a tolerance for their milk. An individual species is allowed to do something others don't.

Saves on dishes since you can also drink from the tap.

Our digestive system can handle milk as well as solid food, if we couldn't we'd all be completely lactose intolerant.

People have been drinking milk for thousands of years. We've completely incorporated it into our diets since oxes and goats and stuff started getting domesticated and people developed a tolerance for their milk. An individual species is allowed to do something others don't.

This is only partially true. It's mainly Europeans who have a normally defective gene that allows them to continue to breakdown lactose. Most Asians and Africans lose lactose tolerancy by adulthood. So in only one continent is this actually true.

It sounds spurious at best. The citation is weak and there is an obvious scandalous bent to the claim. I'm going to say it's either a hoax or an overblown "trend" that doesn't exist.

goat.gif

I have a semi-modest proposal for the growing homeless population. We can send the females to milking facilities for breast milk production. The males would have to undergo MtF surgery with the appropriate HRT, of course.

Because (a) it's not commercially available and the idea of a human women farm is creepy to most people, and (b) most people also find it unappealing to drink a complete stranger's milk, especially one you don't know the history or health of.

I approve of the drinking of breast milk. However, I would only partake if I can drink it at source...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"