Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Thread Manager, Dec 10, 2012.
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]448533[/split]
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]401165[/split]
How many days has it been since October 30th?
Less than 90. If the rumors about Tyson as DLC coming out in 90 days after the release is true, we should expect him right around the time of DLC 3. I would guess the same for the Alternate Stone Colds.
And I've already noticed a glitch in the game that THQ needs to fix:
Whenever Current Rock comes out, the Announcer (Justin Roberts) doesn't say "The Rock" but "The"
Oh and The Wrestling Thread Says I am the Tag Team Champions
Hunter Rider is now available as a DLC on the Wrestling Thread
The Wrestling Thread can’t wait to hear “Waterfalls” at TLC
Be smart. Be safe. Don’t try this at the Wrestling Thread.
Bots invaded the Wrestling Thread;;: buy pills online/!>@
The Wrestling Thread is sponsoring the next Rolling Stones PPV Concert
The Wrestling Thread does Tribute to the Troops
Here are spoiler results from Sunday nights WWE Tribute to the Troops taping from Norfolk, Virginia. Thanks to reader Donald Keimig.
The special airs Wednesday, December 19th at 9 PM on the USA Network and Saturday, December 22nd at 9 PM on NBC.
* Lillian Garcia opened the show with the National Anthem
* Kid Rock did a set of 5 songs.
* Michael Cole and JBL are the announce team and Justin Roberts is the ring announcer.
* Sheamus and Randy Orton team up against Dolph Ziggler and The Big Show. Orton and Sheamus are the winners. Randy hits RKO on Big Show followed by a Brogue Kick from Sheamus.
* Ryback vs. Alberto Del Rio is up next. Ryback wins via disqualification with interference from Ricardo Rodriguez. Ryback hits Shellshocked on both.
* Kane, Daniel Bryan and R-Truth vs Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. Team Hell No and R-Truth win when R-Truth hit his finisher on Heath Slater.
* Miz TV with the The Muppets is next. The Miz wants to know if Kermit truly loves Ms. Piggy. Damien Sandow interrupts and Miz challenges him.
* The Miz vs. Damien Sandow. Miz wins with roll up.
* Layla vs. Eve Torres non title match. Layla wins with her kick to the head.
* Primo, Epico, Tensai and David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle. The faces win with Hornswoggles tadpole splash.
* Flo-Rida next with 4 songs.
* John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro in a non-title match for the main event. Cena wins with the Attitude Adjustment.
* At the conclusion, all the Superstars came on stage while Cena thanked the Military for their service. Santa Claus came out in a sleigh with Superstars dressed as reindeer. The Usos, Zack Ryder, PTP, Santino Marella, Justin Gabriel and Yoshi Tatsu were reindeer. I think Mick Foley was Santa but I couldnt tell from where I was seated. Triple H was present but only made an appearance at the conclusion. I saw John Laurinaitis, Dean Malenko, Road Dogg, Micheal Hayes during the conclusion as well. Other superstars at the conclusion were AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Ted DiBiase, Alicia Fox and others.
The Wrestling Thread Wants You To Feed Me More!
Needs to be put in spoiler tags.
Okay, I've read that in order to unlock Tyson, I would have to complete Austin vs. HBK in the Austin 3:16 Attitude Era Storyline
A non-title match in a meaningless event/show But still I think it's awesome that Claudio/Antonio is in a main event against the company's top face
The WWE is said to be high on him.
I completed all of the Attitude Era and I didn't unlock him.
I want Christopher Daniels to be TNA world champion sometime next year.
Yeah I just checked the unlockables list on IGN and there always accurate!
You asked about the next DLC in the last thread and so the following is what'll be in it next month..
Chainsaw Charlie(Terry Funk)
Brock Lesnars Kimura Lock
Chris Jerichos Lionsault(Ground move&has a pin option)
The Hart Lock
Top Rope Super German Suplex
Top Rope Brainbuster
Small Package Driver
Spinning Double Leg Takedown
Lift Single Underhook DDT
Corner Back Elbow Strikes
Did you complete ALL objectives?
If Tyson is special DLC after DLC 3, he's probably going to cost $0.99 which means that I may have to get another $20 PSN Card.
I wonder when they'll turn Bryan full face? Kane and him seem to be stuck somewhere in between.
I assume that these are free when Fan Axxess is unlocked?
Yup!,I can't wait to get Antonio cause not just to play as him But he has perfect moves for my power-house CAW
Good. I don't have any Downloaded CAWS of Sandow, Cesaro, The USO's and Layla for that very reason.
It'll be fun not just to play as them But to use their moves&stuff for CAWS,I don't like Ryback much and so I don't use him But I have many of his moves for my power-house/big man&brawler caws and his theme for my big man
mentioned in another thread, but thought I would mention it here. Has anyone noticed how the Shield is dressed in the same kit asCM Punk is in the WWE 13 commercial.
I just looked back at that commercial and your right!
I'm kind of disappointed they didn't give Ryback any special kind of clothesline.
sucks they took out the JBL Clothesline from Hell move from a couple years back.
I am looking forward to using Cesaro's uppercut move with my CAW.