Hunter Rider is now available as a DLC on the Wrestling Thread -- Part 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine on Thursday. This past Thursday.

I was told on another site that Mike Tyson would not be available for me until 90 days after the game was released. I don't know if that is true.

To make my rosters as accurate to real life as it can be, I've downloaded a bunch of CAWS of Current WWE Superstars except for those who will be in DLC 3: Sandow, Cesaro, The Usos and Layla. I've used the CAW spaces to form somewhat of a NXT roster and an ECW Roster (using CAWS of WWE announcers and backstage personnel that were on Community Creations, although I have just added Yoshi Tatsu and John Cena 2004 to ECW)

How many days has it been since October 30th?

How many days has it been since October 30th?

Less than 90. If the rumors about Tyson as DLC coming out in 90 days after the release is true, we should expect him right around the time of DLC 3. I would guess the same for the Alternate Stone Colds.

And I've already noticed a glitch in the game that THQ needs to fix:

Whenever Current Rock comes out, the Announcer (Justin Roberts) doesn't say "The Rock" but "The"

Oh and The Wrestling Thread Says I am the Tag Team Champions

Hunter Rider is now available as a DLC on the Wrestling Thread

The Wrestling Thread can’t wait to hear “Waterfalls” at TLC

Be smart. Be safe. Don’t try this at the Wrestling Thread.

Bots invaded the Wrestling Thread;;: buy pills online/!>@

The Wrestling Thread is sponsoring the next Rolling Stones PPV Concert
The Wrestling Thread does Tribute to the Troops

Here are spoiler results from Sunday night’s WWE Tribute to the Troops taping from Norfolk, Virginia. Thanks to reader Donald Keimig.

The special airs Wednesday, December 19th at 9 PM on the USA Network and Saturday, December 22nd at 9 PM on NBC.

* Lillian Garcia opened the show with the National Anthem

* Kid Rock did a set of 5 songs.

* Michael Cole and JBL are the announce team and Justin Roberts is the ring announcer.

* Sheamus and Randy Orton team up against Dolph Ziggler and The Big Show. Orton and Sheamus are the winners. Randy hits RKO on Big Show followed by a Brogue Kick from Sheamus.

* Ryback vs. Alberto Del Rio is up next. Ryback wins via disqualification with interference from Ricardo Rodriguez. Ryback hits Shellshocked on both.

* Kane, Daniel Bryan and R-Truth vs Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. Team Hell No and R-Truth win when R-Truth hit his finisher on Heath Slater.

* Miz TV with the The Muppets is next. The Miz wants to know if Kermit truly loves Ms. Piggy. Damien Sandow interrupts and Miz challenges him.

* The Miz vs. Damien Sandow. Miz wins with roll up.

* Layla vs. Eve Torres non title match. Layla wins with her kick to the head.

* Primo, Epico, Tensai and David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle. The faces win with Hornswoggle’s tadpole splash.

* Flo-Rida next with 4 songs.

* John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro in a non-title match for the main event. Cena wins with the Attitude Adjustment.

* At the conclusion, all the Superstars came on stage while Cena thanked the Military for their service. Santa Claus came out in a sleigh with Superstars dressed as reindeer. The Usos, Zack Ryder, PTP, Santino Marella, Justin Gabriel and Yoshi Tatsu were reindeer. I think Mick Foley was Santa but I couldn’t tell from where I was seated. Triple H was present but only made an appearance at the conclusion. I saw John Laurinaitis, Dean Malenko, Road Dogg, Micheal Hayes during the conclusion as well. Other superstars at the conclusion were AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Ted DiBiase, Alicia Fox and others.

Source: SEScoops.com

The Wrestling Thread Wants You To Feed Me More!

Here are spoiler results from Sunday night’s WWE Tribute to the Troops taping from Norfolk, Virginia. Thanks to reader Donald Keimig.

The special airs Wednesday, December 19th at 9 PM on the USA Network and Saturday, December 22nd at 9 PM on NBC.

* Lillian Garcia opened the show with the National Anthem

* Kid Rock did a set of 5 songs.

* Michael Cole and JBL are the announce team and Justin Roberts is the ring announcer.

* Sheamus and Randy Orton team up against Dolph Ziggler and The Big Show. Orton and Sheamus are the winners. Randy hits RKO on Big Show followed by a Brogue Kick from Sheamus.

* Ryback vs. Alberto Del Rio is up next. Ryback wins via disqualification with interference from Ricardo Rodriguez. Ryback hits Shellshocked on both.

* Kane, Daniel Bryan and R-Truth vs Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. Team Hell No and R-Truth win when R-Truth hit his finisher on Heath Slater.

* Miz TV with the The Muppets is next. The Miz wants to know if Kermit truly loves Ms. Piggy. Damien Sandow interrupts and Miz challenges him.

* The Miz vs. Damien Sandow. Miz wins with roll up.

* Layla vs. Eve Torres non title match. Layla wins with her kick to the head.

* Primo, Epico, Tensai and David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle. The faces win with Hornswoggle’s tadpole splash.

* Flo-Rida next with 4 songs.

* John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro in a non-title match for the main event. Cena wins with the Attitude Adjustment.

* At the conclusion, all the Superstars came on stage while Cena thanked the Military for their service. Santa Claus came out in a sleigh with Superstars dressed as reindeer. The Usos, Zack Ryder, PTP, Santino Marella, Justin Gabriel and Yoshi Tatsu were reindeer. I think Mick Foley was Santa but I couldn’t tell from where I was seated. Triple H was present but only made an appearance at the conclusion. I saw John Laurinaitis, Dean Malenko, Road Dogg, Micheal Hayes during the conclusion as well. Other superstars at the conclusion were AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Ted DiBiase, Alicia Fox and others.

Source: SEScoops.com

Needs to be put in spoiler tags.

Okay, I've read that in order to unlock Tyson, I would have to complete Austin vs. HBK in the Austin 3:16 Attitude Era Storyline

A non-title match in a meaningless event/show But still I think it's awesome that Claudio/Antonio is in a main event against the company's top face

A non-title match in a meaningless event/show But still I think it's awesome that Claudio/Antonio is in a main event against the company's top face

The WWE is said to be high on him.

Okay, I've read that in order to unlock Tyson, I would have to complete Austin vs. HBK in the Austin 3:16 Attitude Era Storyline
I completed all of the Attitude Era and I didn't unlock him.

I want Christopher Daniels to be TNA world champion sometime next year.

Yeah I just checked the unlockables list on IGN and there always accurate!
http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/wwe-13-xbox-360-127923

You asked about the next DLC in the last thread and so the following is what'll be in it next month..

Layla(Free)
Antonio Cesaro,
Damien Sandow
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Brian Pillman
Chainsaw Charlie(Terry Funk)

Moves Pack:
Brock Lesnar’s Kimura Lock

Chris Jericho’s Lionsault(Ground move&has a pin option)

Triangle Dropkick

The Hart Lock

Top Rope Super German Suplex

Superkick/Pedigree Combo

Omega Driver

Airplane Spin

Top Rope Brainbuster

Flapjack/Cutter Combo

Small Package Driver

Sleeper Suplex

Brock Lock

Spinning Double Leg Takedown

Fujiwara Armbar

Pin-Up Strong

Lift Single Underhook DDT

Corner Back Elbow Strikes

Half-Nelson Backbreaker

If Tyson is special DLC after DLC 3, he's probably going to cost $0.99 which means that I may have to get another $20 PSN Card.

I wonder when they'll turn Bryan full face? Kane and him seem to be stuck somewhere in between.

Yeah I just checked the unlockables list on IGN and there always accurate!
http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/wwe-13-xbox-360-127923

You asked about the next DLC in the last thread and so the following is what'll be in it next month..

Layla(Free)
Antonio Cesaro,
Damien Sandow
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Brian Pillman
Chainsaw Charlie(Terry Funk)

Moves Pack:
Brock Lesnar’s Kimura Lock

Chris Jericho’s Lionsault(Ground move&has a pin option)

Triangle Dropkick

The Hart Lock

Top Rope Super German Suplex

Superkick/Pedigree Combo

Omega Driver

Airplane Spin

Top Rope Brainbuster

Flapjack/Cutter Combo

Small Package Driver

Sleeper Suplex

Brock Lock

Spinning Double Leg Takedown

Fujiwara Armbar

Pin-Up Strong

Lift Single Underhook DDT

Corner Back Elbow Strikes

Half-Nelson Backbreaker

I assume that these are free when Fan Axxess is unlocked?

Yup!,I can't wait to get Antonio cause not just to play as him But he has perfect moves for my power-house CAW

Last edited:
It'll be fun not just to play as them But to use their moves&stuff for CAWS,I don't like Ryback much and so I don't use him But I have many of his moves for my power-house/big man&brawler caws and his theme for my big man

mentioned in another thread, but thought I would mention it here. Has anyone noticed how the Shield is dressed in the same kit asCM Punk is in the WWE 13 commercial.

mentioned in another thread, but thought I would mention it here. Has anyone noticed how the Shield is dressed in the same kit asCM Punk is in the WWE 13 commercial.

I just looked back at that commercial and your right!
[YT]GNjUduWNl34[/YT]

I'm kind of disappointed they didn't give Ryback any special kind of clothesline.

sucks they took out the JBL Clothesline from Hell move from a couple years back.

I am looking forward to using Cesaro's uppercut move with my CAW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"