Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch III: Civil War (Preliminary Thread)

Lackey said:
blahblah.gif

:D :D :D

Themanofbat said:
some people have a tendency to not read X number of pages back.

like me :(

Besides... I'm not very good with cybering... :( :o

:)

next time I'll let you stick it in my cyber-bumhole :)

DOG LIPS said:

There's a rumour going around about my slackyness.... but beware... :eek: :eek: :eek:...
There are some that would rather you NOT know the TRUTH!!!!

Lackey said:
next time I'll let you stick it in my cyber-bumhole :)

Man, that's just pure gold, yessiree.... :up: :cool:

Themanofbat said:
There's a rumour going around about my slackyness.... but beware... :eek: :eek: :eek:...
There are some that would rather you NOT know the TRUTH!!!!

I've never found you to be at all slack. :)

I'm more gay for Tmob than I am for myself.

you're gay for yourself? how does that work?

Mee said:
Blasphemy.:mad: Coke > all other drinks
If you need something to disentegrate rust off of old metal.

Ronny Shade said:
you're gay for yourself? how does that work?
uh, Gay is being attracted to members of the same sex, you're sexually attracted to yourself. Sounds simple.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
uh, Gay is being attracted to members of the same sex, you're sexually attracted to yourself. Sounds simple.
being sexually attracted to yourself means you want to have sex with yourself. This is the matter upon which I was inquiring. Seem difficult unless your name is Jamie Madrox.

Ronny Shade said:
being sexually attracted to yourself means you want to have sex with yourself. This is the matter upon which I was inquiring. Seem difficult unless your name is Jamie Madrox.
I'm sure that if you try hard enough....you will get a handle on it.

I never had Pepsi Blue, but they had funny commercials with 311

C. Lee said:
I'm sure that if you try hard enough....you will get a handle on it.

Heh heh... this reminds me of an old joke when I was a kid...

This little toddler asks his father one day for a tricycle. The father replies "Can your pecker reach your bum?" Obviously, no was the answer. A few years later, when the kid was around 10, he asks his father for a bycycle. Again, his father asks... "Can your pecker reach your bum?" "No" was the kid's reply. When the child becomes a teenager, he asks his father for a motorcycle. Yet again, the father inquires "Can your pecker reach your bum?". Alas, the answer was still no. Then one day, as the kid enters manhood and turns 18, he confidently strides over to his father and asks him for a new car. The father simply asks "Can your pecker reach your bum?" Well, this time the kid was ready, and with his chest bursting with pride, he proudly announces to his father "Yes!!!! Yes, my pecker can reach my bum!".

The father replies.... "Go F***k yourself!" :up:

Themanofbat said:
Heh heh... this reminds me of an old joke when I was a kid...

This little toddler asks his father one day for a tricycle. The father replies "Can your pecker reach your bum?" Obviously, no was the answer. A few years later, when the kid was around 10, he asks his father for a bycycle. Again, his father asks... "Can your pecker reach your bum?" "No" was the kid's reply. When the child becomes a teenager, he asks his father for a motorcycle. Yet again, the father inquires "Can your pecker reach your bum?". Alas, the answer was still no. Then one day, as the kid enters manhood and turns 18, he confidently strides over to his father and asks him for a new car. The father simply asks "Can your pecker reach your bum?" Well, this time the kid was ready, and with his chest bursting with pride, he proudly announces to his father "Yes!!!! Yes, my pecker can reach my bum!".

The father replies.... "Go F***k yourself!" :up:

PWN3D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"