Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 4 jaguarr vs Erzengel

Probably not. I'm spiteful that way.

DOG LIPS said:
Holy ****, this mother****er looks like it's going to be a close one. :eek:

**** yeah you ****ing *******.

Erzengel said:
Probably not. I'm spiteful that way.

Lets be honest, youll probably win this round either way.

DOG LIPS said:
Holy ****, this mother****er looks like it's going to be a close one. :eek:
At least this one deserves to be a close one, you false Satan Cat prophet.

If a lot of people are going to be like oh well Erzengel is going to win, let me vote for Jag they should look at the voting first before doing so. :(

Erzengel said:
If a lot of people are going to be like oh well Erzengel is going to win, let me vote for Jag they should look at the voting first before doing so. :(

I did.:up:

Holly never answered what would happen in a tie, with no fake names and all. :mad:

Darthphere said:
You are now the worst poster in the Natalie Portman thread. There I said it.

DOG LIPS said:
Holly never answered what would happen in a tie, with no fake names and all. :mad:
That's probably it. The winner will be the one who has the most fake names voting for them.

Not as many people from that thread were online as I was hoping during mine. Untapped resources.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
That's probably it. The winner will be the one who has the most fake names voting for them.
Fake names are not allowed this round. :(

Erzengel said:
If he votes for me, he's officially cooler. It's strange how it works but it does.

Whic one the indian or the white guy?:confused:

I vote for jag even though I hate him.

Abaddon said:
I vote for jag even though I hate him.
Did you vote last round? I can't remember.

I thought this was gonna be the blowout, not Wilhelm's. It seemed like LJ was buliding up some political capital, but Jiggity Jag is surging right back! Ah, it's a good time to be interested in politics :up:

I voted for you last round.Remember that in case Holly does another one of these ****ty death matches,with me in it.

You schemer, I just checked, you didn't :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"