Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 5 Master Chief vs Tukiluka

Calvin said:
I think it was more on topic than some of the stuff left. Like, for example:

Clearly they weren't going for off topic stuff, how could you on this forum? 75% of posts are off topic. I think we're getting way too censor happy about things that *might* hurt feelings. This is public, hurt feelings is a risk you take by partaking in public discourse.

From what you told me, it really wasn't on topic at all. I'm making my best guess here. For all I know it was accidentally checked and got deleted with the others (which seemed to be from only two posters). It can easily happen... I've done it, but I use soft-delete so I can remedy it.

See, this is exactly the reason why complaints begin to fall on deaf ears, because when something like this happens, many posters automatically go looking for slights/conspiracies/maliciousness/etc. as the reason something was done... and when a mod replies, 'I'm sorry, it was an accident', they don't believe it (and even if the mod corrects it posters will say that they 'caught' the mod being unfair and the mod had to back down), so what's the point of even bothering to comment at all.

Daisy said:
From what you told me, it really wasn't on topic at all. I'm making my best guess here. For all I know it was accidentally checked and got deleted with the others (which seemed to be from only two posters). It can easily happen... I've done it, but I use soft-delete so I can remedy it.

See, this is exactly the reason why complaints begin to fall on deaf ears, because when something like this happens, many posters automatically go looking for slights/conspiracies/maliciousness/etc. as the reason something was done... and when a mod replies, 'I'm sorry, it was an accident', they don't believe it (and even if the mod corrects it posters will say that they 'caught' the mod being unfair and the mod had to back down), so what's the point of even bothering to comment at all.
I don't think it was a conspiracy, I just think mods are overly sensitive to "mean" posts.

Master Chief cause Pee Wee is just going to be stuck staring at Elvira's chest

Calvin said:
I know, I know, but if we can't be mean, what's the point?

My problem is that you're not getting the point.

I don't believe your point that it was an accident though, this isn't the only time where things get censored because someone was too mean. That's how Brodie got banned, for calling someone a raging dumbass or something. Possibly several times. But I bet he had good reason to.

Calvin said:
I don't believe your point that it was an accident though, this isn't the only time where things get censored because someone was too mean. That's how Brodie got banned, for calling someone a raging dumbass or something. Possibly several times. But I bet he had good reason to.

That's not my point... it's simply an example of what it could be. I gave others as well.

I'm done trying to explain... after a while, my head starts to hurt (and I'm never quite sure whether it's from the conversation or me beating it on my desk - perhaps a bit of both). :(

Oh, and while Brodie may have been put on probation for making a post about someone's guitaredness (which he knew better than to do), he was BANNED for posting pictures of Holly without her permission. I won't even get into the "I'm a smoree" commentary that was added.

Beat harder. I think it would just be easier if you didn't feel you had to defend censorship. Just agree with me and get it over quicker. It'll be easier for both of us.

Daisy said:
I'm done trying to explain... after a while, my head starts to hurt (and I'm never quite sure whether it's from the conversation or me beating it on my desk - perhaps a bit of both). :(
Oh, nice way to evade the issue. "My head hurts".

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Oh, nice way to evade the issue. "My head hurts".

Did you read the thread. I've explained multiple times.

Quite frankly, I thought you were less dense than that.

But you didn't explain it the way I wanted to hear it. Not fair.

Like I said, Calvin, I'm done trying to discuss Hype! moderation concerns/questions with you.

I had already quit two posts ago, those last two clearly weren't serious, I just wanted to stress you out. Mission accomplished.

Well I'm an axegrinder Piledriver
Mother says that I never never mind her
Got no brains I'm insane
Teacher says that I'm one big pain
I'm like a laser 6-string razor
I got a mouth like an alligator
I want it louder
More power
I'm gonna rock ya till it strikes the hour

Bang your head! Metal Health'll drive you mad
Band your head! Metal Health'll drive you mad

Well I'm remonstrated
Outdated I really want to be over-rated
I'm a finder and I'm a keeper
I'm not a loser and I ain't no weeper
I got the boys to make the noise
Won't ever let up
Hope it annoys you
Join the pack
Fill the crack
Well now you're here
There's no way back

Metal Health'll cure your crazy
Metal Health'll cure your mad
Metal Health is what we all need
It's what you have to have

[Solo]

Bang your head
Wake the dead
We're all metal mad
It's all you have
So bang your head
And raise the dead
Oh yeah!
Metal Health
It's not too bad
Bad Bad

Oh get your straight-jackets on tonight Oh
Bang your head! Metal health'll drive you mad
The bad boys are gonna set you right Rock on Rock on Rock on
Bang your head! Metal health'll drive you mad
Bang your head!

jag

Daisy said:
Like I said, Calvin, I'm done trying to discuss Hype! moderation concerns/questions with you.

Ignore him, hes trying to look cool infront of his Hype Frat.

Holly Goodhead said:
Ignore him, hes trying to look cool infront of his Hype Frat.
Wow, you're one to talk. That's all you f**king consist of.

And how is this "looking cool" in front of some hype frat? I doubt anyone is enjoying hearing me complain.

Got a suggestion for you Toven. I think you should change the rule that the top 3 winners pick their opponents and change it to 2. Because after the 1st 2 pick their opponents the last one is stuck with whomever is left what's the point?

Calvin said:
I had already quit two posts ago, those last two clearly weren't serious, I just wanted to stress you out. Mission accomplished.

See, the thing is, I don't get stressed out about Hype! happenings. I simply quit bothering to be nice to people and taking time out of my life discuss or look into things with/for them. I have better things to do than practice exercises in futility.

Calvin said:
Wow, you're one to talk.

And how is this "looking cool" in front of some hype frat? I doubt anyone is enjoying hearing me complain.

You love hearing yourself complain. If you had the chance you would argue about god damn watermelons. Shut up already, christ. :up:

Erzengel said:
Got a suggestion for you Toven. I think you should change the rule that the top 3 winners pick their opponents and change it to 2. Because after the 1st 2 pick their opponents the last one is stuck with whomever is left what's the point?

Same difference

Holly Goodhead said:
You love hearing yourself complain. If you had the chance you would argue about god damn watermelons. Shut up already, christ. :up:
Of course I love hearing myself complain, that why I don't care if the hype frat is annoyed by it or not. If there's anyone that sticks solely to some contentless "personality" it's you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"