Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 6 DOG LIPS vs masteryoda

No argument there. I'd let him go all Charlie Sheen on me and like it.

Lackey's post make me want to vote for masteryoda :(:(. I can't believe I just typed that. masteryoda is like the college-kick-ash-man that knew EVERYONE knew of and that just graduated whenever you are a freshmen and they all talk about the 'godfather'.

In fact, yoda admitted to the Hype world that he fell asleep TWICE while performing cunnilingus on a girl.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

We all know that DOG LIPS has never seen a real vagina, other than when he was exiting his Mom, so yoda deserves your vote on that plus many more reasons.

Just look at his old posts. :up:

:)

Batty for Bats! said:
Lackey's post make me want to vote for masteryoda :(:(. I can't believe I just typed that. masteryoda is like the college-kick-ash-man that knew EVERYONE knew of and that just graduated whenever you are a freshmen and they all talk about the 'godfather'.

Lackey's post about some of yoda's best was a mere tip of the iceburgh, my friend.

Vote yoda. :cool:

:)

Shoot, my memory is failing me, what was his avatar before that Aquaman one? I thought I remembered it being pretty cool.

Calvin you broke the circle of trust. :eek:

Calvin said:
Shoot, my memory is failing me, what was his avatar before that Aquaman one? I thought I remembered it being pretty cool.

He's had a few good ones, but that dancing Aquaman is by far THE best avatar on the Hype...

image.php

He had a pic of Spider-Ballz one time... :D

I was planning to vote Dog Lips, but then I just couldn't vote against Masteryoda.

Looking at my avy, I guess I contradicted myself...

Themanofbat said:
He's had a few good ones, but that dancing Aquaman is by far THE best avatar on the Hype...

image.php

He had a pic of Spider-Ballz one time... :D
Yeah, that ones great, but do you remember what came before that? I feel like I remember when the aquaman got used for the first time, but I can't remember what came before it.

I do remember early on that I found Masteryoda and Leonard to be two of the cooler guys on this board.

Holly Goodhead said:
Who's Rosenkreuz and Mee?

Well, they could be abybody, but they both registered around 6 or 7 months ago... one guys has 9 posts and the other has a few hundred.

:confused:

Holly Goodhead said:
Who's Rosenkreuz and Mee?
Mee made that dog/cat thread. Rosenass is a fake ash sack of bastard ash.

Its nice to see oldbies of the Hype unite to help Yoda.

DOG LIPS said:
Mee made that dog/cat thread. Rosenass is a fake ash sack of bastard ash.

You're just saying that to get rid of yoda's vote... :mad: :mad: :mad:

:(

Mee can't be more credible than Jonty's nephew.

Themanofbat said:
You're just saying that to get rid of yoda's vote... :mad: :mad: :mad:

He has 9 posts. Holly DQ'ed a guy with 10,000 before she knew he was fake. :confused:

Matt said:
Its nice to see oldbies of the Hype unite to help Yoda.

Yeah... lookit that list for yoda's votes...

It's like a Hype's Cool Who's Who... :up:

Not like those losers who voted for Doggy Lips... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Themanofbat said:
Yeah... lookit that list for yoda's votes...

It's like a Hype's Who's Who... :up:

Not like those losers who voted for Doggy Lips... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Damn straight.

DOG LIPS said:
He has 9 posts. Holly DQ'ed a guy with 10,000 before she knew he was fake. :confused:

Never underestimate a womans intuition. :mad:
Its obvious when theyre fake though.. they registered 3 years ago and have .0009 posts per day and SUDDENLY, out of nowhere they come back just to vote in Hype Deathmatch. ***** please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"