n

Swiftman said:
damn! DOG LIPS definitely gotz my vote! :up:
Keyra Thanks You:up:

You people are voting for DL because of all the T & A??? :rolleyes:

I'm surrounded by dipsh1ts... :mad:

:)

ShadowBoxing said:

if you used a pic of her lips... I would have.

4b1104c5.jpg

but joo didn't so I vote for the fellow canadian :mad:

and shadowboxing, not that I'm complaining but that's bare ass and joo shall be punished accordingly, hahaha

Who is this Keyra chick and where did she get the hot potion?

Master Chief said:
You bastard. If you survive the Tuk, I'll never vote for you again. :mad:

Blame it on Shadowboxing, he didn't use Keyra's hot lips. :confused:

Themanofbat said:

It's crazyness, I didn't expect it either. Masteryoda is a legend.

DOG LIPS... got to vote for the guy who named a group after man panties :up:

Master Chief said:
if you used a pic of her lips... I would have.

4b1104c5.jpg

and shadowboxing, not that I'm complaining but that's bare ass and joo shall be punished accordingly, hahaha
I don't see it??? I also don't see why it has to have a thong, not like there is much difference, at least that pic did not have camel toe.

Themanofbat said:

Posting pic's of T&A was a tactic that was resorted to in my last match. It's effective, apparently.

jag

jaguarr said:
Posting pic's of T&A was a tactic that was resorted to in my last match. It's effective, apparently.

jag

political candidates should start trying that :confused:

Lackey said:
political candidates should start trying that :confused:

If the majority of the American populace was as swayed by boobies and nice butts in their voting in such a shallow fashion as many on the Hype are, it would definitely work in those candidate's favor.

jag

jaguarr said:

jag

LOL. You know what I wish it was that easy. All my votes were by personal request.

Erzengel said:
LOL. You know what I wish it was that easy. All my votes were by personal request.

Oh, you had the boobie vote on at least a few voters. Panderer! :mad:

:D

jag

ShadowBoxing said:
It's my duty to harp on the absurdity of the fact that in our society this pic is acceptable, but take away those 2 strings and the tiny triangle of fabric and it's obscene.
dumbdumbdumbdumbdumb

jaguarr said:
Oh, you had the boobie vote on at least a few voters. Panderer! :mad:

:D

jag

Honestly I only posted 3 pictures and it was during the last few hours and it was all tongue in cheek. I got like 5 or so votes during that time and 4 of them were because I pm'ed people and 1 of them was DL again.

I don't get this T & A vote stuff. You can google image search that, or just look in the Hotties thread. If Masteryoda had computer access, whatever he did would be a lot cooler.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
It's my duty to harp on the absurdity of the fact that in our society this pic is acceptable, but take away those 2 strings and the tiny triangle of fabric and it's obscene.
dumbdumbdumbdumbdumb
I agree...I was told to remove the last one...I mean c'mon this one even has camel toe (from behind):confused:

Calvin said:
I don't get this T & A vote stuff. You can google image search that, or just look in the Hotties thread. If Masteryoda had computer access, whatever he did would be a lot cooler.

Nothing against Masteryoda because honestly in Community since I've been here I've had very little contact with him. I'm sure by the way you and TMOB make him sound he's great but DL has had more interaction with most of the recent posters. You can't fault people for voting for someone they are more familiar with instead of somebody who some people are just saying he's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"