Hype! Deathmatch: Round 1, Match 9: knowsbleed VS POWdER-man

JP

Smelly
Reaction score
hwz7du.jpg

WELCOME TO THE HYPE! DEATHMATCH!
In round one, each match will last 2 days. The player with the most votes at the end of 2 days will move on to round 2! The matches for round one are as follows:

ROUND ONE

Match 1: enterthemadness VS SymbioticToxin
Match 2: Parker Wayne VS Sawyer
Match 3: BizzaroAids VS sabetoonth
Match 4: BruceBanner VS Raiden
Match 5: Specter313 VS SpideyFan866
Match 6: Kane52630 VS LibidoLoca
Match 7: The Original Bamfer VS Schlosser85
Match 8: SuperFerret VS Spider-Aziz
Match 9: knowsbleed VS POWdER-man
Match 10: Lightning Strykez! VS Shemtov
Match 11: Lunar_Wolf VS Gotham Knight
Match 12: Immortalfire VS The Squirrel
Match 13: JustABill VS Cory
Match 14: ComicChick VS Wadaltmon
Match 15: WillardNation VS Duke
Match 16: THE MR. TERRIFIC VS bullets

EjzIJ.gif

Knowsbleed snorts up cocaine 24/7, why do you think he gets all those nosebleeds? Do you really want a cokehead winning and representing the Hype? Do you really want to have that on your conscience?

Remember kids, say NO to drugs...and Knowsbleed...especialy Knowsbleed...only Knowsbleed.

POWdER has made me avatars in the past.

What have you done for me lately knowsbleed?

BTW I like my picture, I look like a young Clint Eastwood besides the goatee of course.

At least two that I can think of, your current one and old-school Optimus Prime transforming.

I voted for Knowsbleed because of his sarcasm & comedy. :up:

Still not sure who to pick...

On one hand knowsbleed gave me top spot on the 15 mins thread, on the other hand POWdER-Man is a cool dude....on a third hand, I have a third hand.

:hmm

Vote for me, I heard Knowsbleed call you a poopyhead once and said he hated The Walking Dead and much prefers watching Two and a Half Men.

The Asian man with the bleeding nose.

Thank you, I knew I could count on you. You're like a rock... you're always there and sometimes I sit on you.

I've dedicated my entire life to you. Remember? It's common knowledge. How do avatars compete with that?

I voted for Knowsbleed because of his sarcasm & comedy. :up:

Danke Duke, you're almost too friendly... but notsomuch in a way that it makes me want to vomit. That's a good thing.

Still not sure who to pick...

On one hand knowsbleed gave me top spot on the 15 mins thread, on the other hand POWdER-Man is a cool dude....on a third hand, I have a third hand.

:hmm

POWdER is a cool dude? Maybe, maybe not... either way, you should still vote for me because deep down, that's what POWdER wants you to do. Trust me, it's what he wants.

:dry:

Knowsbleed snorts up cocaine 24/7, why do you think he gets all those nosebleeds? Do you really want a cokehead winning and representing the Hype? Do you really want to have that on your conscience?

Remember kids, say NO to drugs...and Knowsbleed...especialy Knowsbleed...only Knowsbleed.

Allow me to retort. *shoots POWdER in the face*

I joke... I'd never do that. But allow me to retort; I do not snort up cocaine. With a name like POWdER-Man, your choice of claims against me is very dubious. Now, if you google my name, you might find THIS. Nowhere in that description does it state "knowsbleed snorts up cocaine". Though you stoop low, I'll just jot the action down in a mental note for now and remember it for a later date. Now, let's google POWdER-Man.

powder-man-mugshot.jpg

This first image of a POWdER-Man google search shows an individual who might or might not be an actual representation of POWdER-Man. Let's say it is, maybe not literally, but as a representation of POWdER's animosity towards humanity. It's pouring out of his powder coated pores... the hatred for all things that we love. This picture is what nightmares aspire to be.

powder-man-worship.jpg

Now, does this picture indicate that POWdER-Man wants you to worship him? Does it mean that he wants you to shower him with champagne and wine? Does it mean he has a fetish for religious figures drenched with alcohol? I think all of the above, it's disturbing and erotic at the same time... and that is a dangerous combination for the Hype. This is a PG-13 site at most. Don't let him corrupt our youth!

powder-man-wtf.jpg

Well, this is an awesome wig. I can't really say anything bad about this.

powder-man-falcor.jpg

Falcor, mother**** Falcor. That creature masked as a friendly flying dragon with gigantic white ticks on it's back is a truly evil abomination. It is marketed as nice enough for a boy to ride on to save an imaginary world... but **** that noise. It's a fugly thing that deserves to be burned... and maybe barbecued. I bet it even tastes gamey... I'll stick to bacon.

Don't let POWdER-Man fool you. Google doesn't lie.

Let's not kid ourselves...this ain't gonna be pretty, so I voted for knowsbleed for blow out factor.

ATP smiley gets a forgiveness from me... but I thought you knew what I looked like.

You don't look like Psy?
9b5f67d8.gif

knows, bumped me up next in 15 minutes and I'll vote for you.

I implore my fellow voters to consider something before voting. Voting for knowsbleed is like voting for the rich to get richer or the popular kid to get the girl. What do you get out of it? Absolutely nothing, and you make things predictably boring. Shake things up and make me the Legend killer. It will almost be like you are the one winning as I will be doing it for all you guys who got picked last for dodgeball and didn't get the girl. Vote for Hope! Vote for change!

I joke... I'd never do that. But allow me to retort; I do not snort up cocaine. With a name like POWdER-Man, your choice of claims against me is very dubious. Now, if you google my name, you might find THIS. Nowhere in that description does it state "knowsbleed snorts up cocaine". Though you stoop low, I'll just jot the action down in a mental note for now and remember it for a later date. Now, let's google POWdER-Man.

We all know that urban dictionary is a user base contributing site. How do we know that knowsbleed didn't simply make up this entry to fool us all. The truth is he doesn't need to use sarcasm or puns to be aroused by noobs. Do we really want to have him around our young and impressionable members of the Hype? I think NOT!

powder-man-mugshot.jpg

This first image of a POWdER-Man google search shows an individual who might or might not be an actual representation of POWdER-Man. Let's say it is, maybe not literally, but as a representation of POWdER's animosity towards humanity. It's pouring out of his powder coated pores... the hatred for all things that we love. This picture is what nightmares aspire to be.

We only have to look at the banner to know this accusation is completely false. The guy in the picture is...lacking facial hair. This alone proves his wild accusations have no merit and should be stricken from the record.

Actually the name is a tribute to Power Man (aka Luke Cage), hence the small "d". If you have a problem with the name than you have a problem with the character, and if you have a problem with the character then this must mean...[BLACKOUT]he doesn't like comics![/BLACKOUT]

How can a site called Superherohype support such a candidate that doesn't even like comics.

powder-man-falcor.jpg

Falcor, mother**** Falcor. That creature masked as a friendly flying dragon with gigantic white ticks on it's back is a truly evil abomination. It is marketed as nice enough for a boy to ride on to save an imaginary world... but **** that noise. It's a fugly thing that deserves to be burned... and maybe barbecued. I bet it even tastes gamey... I'll stick to bacon.

Don't let POWdER-Man fool you. Google doesn't lie.

I only wish Wilhelm and Supes were still around to strike you down for this blasphemy. Falcor is a cool mother****er. Making fun of Falcor is like making fun of each and every one of your favorite childhood characters and memories. Are you going to let him piss on your childhood in a warm shower of golden water, chemicals, vitamins and nutrients? But if you are into that, go ahead and vote for Knowsbleed, otherwise vote for the man who likes cold showers.

I like both so I can't decide. How about trying to convince me why I should vote for you? :oldrazz:

I like both so I can't decide. How about trying to convince me why I should vote for you? :oldrazz:

I will make you whatever avy you want.

Btw I am next host for Hype Survivor...hint hint, nudge, nudge...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"