Deathmatch Hype! Deathmatch: Round 3, Match 1:Kane52630 VS Manic

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I wasn't going to vote since I like both Kane and Manic. Then I was going to vote for Kane since he made my avatar, but I realized that Manic was also an American Negro who deserves my racist vote. Seeing Kane in the lead makes my vote easier since I'm just voting to make it even. Manic gets it.

At first I wasn't going to vote since I like both Kane and Manic. Then I was going to vote for Kane since he made my avatar, but I realized that Manic was also an American Negro who deserves my racist vote. Seeing Kane in the lead makes my vote easier since I'm just voting to make it even. Manic gets it.
:lmao::applaud:pal::awesome:

to make it a fair game, ill vote for Manic :up:

May the best Man/Duck win :up:

Thanks. Now I shall also vote for myself! Moo hoo ha ha!

No, I'll vote for Kane. I really don't care how badly I lose this round.

Aww. I was hoping that it would be a tie.

Hmm... I'd like it to be a closer match. I like them both but I'll vote for Manic in hopes he catches up.

I'll vote for Kane.

here is your gift :up:

duckman.jpg

My "Vote against Manic" system has been skewed by the dastardley Manic, causing me to vote for him.

Curses!

The winners of match 1 & 2 will square of against each other in the semi-finals.

Both are helpful and full of knowledge.

Kane patiently and I mean patiently helps me with any of my techs problems.

Manic always brings something to the table in discussions,
he is almost like a relaxed professor that gives you more time to work on your paper.

The winners of match 1 & 2 will square of against each other in the semi-finals.

*checks the other match*

Bamfer?! HA HA HA! Vote for Kane, everybody.

both are stellar guys that i've gotten to know much better this year. i thought about it really hard and voted for kane because of all the help he's given me with my bouts of :techblonde: he's like tech support, but cheaper and less annoying

Dude does know how to dorito the hell out of an image in no time flat...

Manic gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"