Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M5: Matrixo vs. Specter313 vs. EL ASESINO

Specter313 has voted for the Skrull in at least the last two matches, and probably the Fran v. TOB match as well.

Why would he keep voting for Skrulls?

I think we all know the answer.

Specter313 has voted for the Skrull in at least the last two matches, and probably the Fran v. TOB match as well.

You're the one who voted who was the most obvious Skrull :o

Wait... you know who's human and who's not? Hmm... aren't Skrulls the only ones with that info if I am not mistaken?

I don't look at voting patterns of voters. That will be my doom.

Wait... you know who's human and who's not? Hmm... aren't Skrulls the only ones with that info if I am not mistaken?

I don't look at voting patterns of voters. That will be my doom.

Ah shmit. That's a lil' unfair ain't it? :csad:

Badger is like the only human thats not dense here or something...

Yeah because you voted for me right...oh wait...:o

Spoons isn't a skrull.... :huh:

Nope, also you've got a bad habbit of voting for Skrulls too. :o

The only person whom I've voted for who I felt was a Skrull was Colossal Spoons, the only reason why I did that was because votes are now public and he was going to be the clear winner of that vote. Sometimes you have to go with the majority or else they'll blacklist you just like during the McCarthy days.

And considering that you've voted for Matrixo who's made it blatantly obvious that he's a Skrull by professing his "humanity" like a bazillion times, you're the one who shouldn't be talking.

But we used to have so much fun in the OT thread and you didn't vote for me.... :csad:

You don't need my help.

You sneaky skrull you, you'll easily make it. I might as well help the underdog who I think is innocent! :cmad:

The only person whom I've voted for who I felt was a Skrull was Colossal Spoons, the only reason why I did that was because votes are now public and he was going to be the clear winner of that vote. Sometimes you have to go with the majority or else they'll blacklist you just like during the McCarthy days.

And considering that you've voted for Matrixo who's made it blatantly obvious that he's a Skrull by professing his "humanity" like a bazillion times, you're the one who shouldn't be talking.

BUT I REALLY AM HUMAN DAMMIT. :cmad:

EL ASESINO. I always thought he was a pretty cool dude. :up:

So you intentionally voted for a Skrull because you were afraid 18 people would gang up one you. :huh:

Well, that pretty weak logic. Maybe he's just vocal and feels this is the best way to show he's human. Also, he voted for me (not a Skrull) and didn't vote for Spoons (who you even admitted is probably a Skrull).

:brucebat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"