Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M5: Matrixo vs. Specter313 vs. EL ASESINO

So you intentionally voted for a Skrull because you were afraid 18 people would gang up one you. :huh:
Pretty much. Those 18 votes could kill me :csad:

Well, that pretty weak logic. Maybe he's just vocal and feels this is the best way to show he's human. Also, he voted for me (not a Skrull) and didn't vote for Spoons (who you even admitted is probably a Skrull).

:brucebat:

Come on! Hearing "I'm human" a bajillion times makes him look like a god damn Skrull! :ikyn

So you intentionally voted for a Skrull because you were afraid 18 people would gang up one you. :huh:

Well, that pretty weak logic. Maybe he's just vocal and feels this is the best way to show he's human. Also, he voted for me (not a Skrull) and didn't vote for Spoons (who you even admitted is probably a Skrull).

You whole basis for your reasoning is that you assume you know who the Skrull's are. Unless you are Skrull, you wouldn't know who the Skrulls are. Not very logical. :Spock:

Like Badger said its stupid thinking just because I was vocal about my humanity i'm suddenly a Skrull? Smooth.

Like Badger said its stupid thinking just because I was vocal about my humanity i'm suddenly a Skrull? Smooth.

There's a difference between being vocal about your humanity and being repetitive about it to the point where we don't believe you. :o

You whole basis for your reasoning is that you assume you know who the Skrull's are. Unless you are Skrull, you wouldn't know who the Skrulls are. Not very logical. :Spock:

Maybe I'm a Skrull gone rogue, ever think of that. :o

:abom:

All I was trying to with being vocal about being a human was to make sure no one just votes for someone because there name sounds like they like soccer or because they are buddys.

Guess that backfired.

All I was trying to with being vocal about being a human was to make sure no one just votes for someone because there name sounds like they like soccer or because they are buddys.

Guess that backfired.
The problem is, others have tried the same thing. You still have a couple of days. Think up a new stategy.:up:

I hope you know I was just jokeing with ya Badger. I think you are human and will probably vote the same as you through out.

Guess that backfired.
You're talking about me, aren't you? Yes, I know I am pretty shallow with how I vote but... don't judge me!! :mad: :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"