Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M6: Cookiva vs. Spider-Fan vs. Funeman 5

My thing is, how can I really prove I am human

But, I am staging a comeback...come on guys, GET THE HUMAN INTO THE NEXT ROUND!!!

I think you and Matrixo tried to hard. Made you look Skrullious. You still have a couple of days left.

I think you and Matrixo tried to hard. Made you look Skrullious. You still have a couple of days left.

Yes I do...and I am actively campaigning for votes!!!

I hope I can pull this off.

Convince me you're human.

I have a penis...?

Oh! Im pasty!!! Why would a Skrull want to be as pale as I??? If you could look like whatever you want, why would you look really really really pale???

I have a penis...?

Oh! Im pasty!!! Why would a Skrull want to be as pale as I??? If you could look like whatever you want, why would you look really really really pale???

Wouldn't that be the genious of it though?

Wouldn't that be the genious of it though?

Or really stupid. I dont think you understand. Like, I dont go outside for it hurts. Why would a Skrull choose a form in which they wouldn't even be able to go outside????

Honestly, I only want Fune to lose. SpiderFan is a cool dude, outside of the OSU'ness of him. Anyone who sticks by his team is good on my part.

I'm starting to regret my vote. I kind of followed Badgers lead on it. He seems to know who's who. But what if he is a Skrull and I fell in his trap? This is getting confusing.

Or really stupid. I dont think you understand. Like, I dont go outside for it hurts. Why would a Skrull choose a form in which they wouldn't even be able to go outside????

That would suck...but I am still not convinced.

All I know is my status, and I am either mankinds only hope in this thread, or one of its only hopes in this thread.

I'm starting to regret my vote. I kind of followed Badgers lead on it. He seems to know who's who. But what if he is a Skrull and I fell in his trap? This is getting confusing.

I don't know who is who anymore (other than me).

I am getting confused myself...guess you really can't trust anyone.

I know I am human as well. You, me and maybe Badger should try to form an alliance. He seems human enough.

That would suck...but I am still not convinced.

All I know is my status, and I am either mankinds only hope in this thread, or one of its only hopes in this thread.

Do we know if we have 2 humans in this poll, or 2 skrulls. I mean, I have no clue if I should trust you or help you. I might need to give you my votes, just so we know we beat Fune.

Do we know if we have 2 humans in this poll, or 2 skrulls. I mean, I have no clue if I should trust you or help you. I might need to give you my votes, just so we know we beat Fune.

It can be either 2 skrull or 2 humans...we don't know. That is why I am being cautious here.

I know I am human as well. You, me and maybe Badger should try to form an alliance. He seems human enough.

Perhaps we should...I am being careful about these things though.

If anyone wants to form a Human alliance, lets take it PM's and form a game plan.

To all concerned,
It appears I will be losing this little contest...be that as it may, I AM human and now anyone that voted for someone else or chose not to vote is screwed.

Fune

I don't know who is who anymore (other than me).

I am getting confused myself...guess you really can't trust anyone.

Obviously two skrulls...you're making up posts and Spider's posts are flip flopping constantly...kinda like he doesn't know who he truly is.

Skrulls!

LOL...love the campaign you have going to make me look like John Kerry. Very nice.

Before, I was making the same mistake Matrixo was making, so I am not gonna keep repeating I am human...it is not gonna get me anything but votes against me.

LOL...love the campaign you have going to make me look like John Kerry. Very nice.

Hey, I've accepted that I'm not gonna survive this round. Now I just have to start smear campaigns against my fellow humans...maybe that way the skrull's that make it through (*cough-you-cough*) will keep me around!

Before, I was making the same mistake Matrixo was making, so I am not gonna keep repeating I am human...it is not gonna get me anything but votes against me.

Same here, bud. I saw earlier it killed him, so I might as well chill out...

If you look at ALL the votes in the first 4 matches, you'll see a pattern for who is voting for who, which would indicate who the Skrulls are, because they allready know who is who while we humans are left to guess?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"