Avenger
Reaction score
Hype Deathmatch
Secret Invasion
440px-Super_skrull.jpg
Round 1, Match 1
Warhammer vs. Themanofbat

The GAME:
This is Hype Deathmatch "Secret Invasion", a Hype Deathmatch with a twist. Out of 36 players in this match-up, eighteen have been assigned as Skrull Aliens. The other half of the game board are humans. It's safe to assume that in any given match AT LEAST one player is Skrull.

The OBJECTIVE:
Please note the new objective. Each match will last 3 days. Two will run at a time in the first round. The poster with the most votes moves onto the next round. The objective of the Hype at large is to determine which players are skrull and eliminate them out of the match. If you are unsuccessful in this then a Skrull player stands a good chance of winning the deathmatch and therefore taking over the Hype! Oh Noes!

The RULES:
  • All players in the match may talk openly about their affiliation, however I have encouraged any Skrull players (aliens) to lie about their Skrull status if they deem necessary. This means you can trust no one!
  • Please do not ruin the match for others by hacking into e-mail accounts or attempting to sweet talk information out of me (because it ain't happenin'). Anything I've sent these players via PM is confidential and should be treated as such.
  • Try to have fun with this! Don't take things too seriously, and don't think that anything in this game is personal. All Skrull players were chosen at random, all match brackets were chosen at random.
  • You may not change your affiliation and I will deny any requests to.
  • The polls have now been made public, viewing who votes for whom may help you discover who is Skrull!
Matches
Enterthemadness vs. Enriquespy vs. KALEL114
Franvs. The Original Bamfer
Jack Rabbit vs. Badger
POWder-Man vs. Colossal Spoons vs. Bullets
Matrixo vs. Specter313 vs. EL ASESINO
Cookiva vs. Spider-Fan vs. funeman 5

The Evolutionist vs. The Apocalypse
Warhammer vs. Themanofbat
AndthePickles vs. JP
BRUTAL vs. Kritish
Deep Thinkin'! vs. Halcohol
DBella vs. Superman79
Knowsbleed vs. hippie hunter
Holly vs. Darthphere
Immortalfire vs. Hunter Rider
Cmill216 vs. Matt

In all my seven years of being at the Hype, I have been known to be straight forward and not a liar.

I am not a Skrull.

You all have my word.

Thanks for your time.

Mike

:yay:

i voted for warhammer. because TMoB sent me a PM.

I think that, knowing how Skrulls tend to lie, hide and conceal...I have no choice but to assume both parties are PART Skrull, thus busting up the continuity of this thread.

Still, I'll go with the "Bat". Any man who talks about his ash is okay in my book. :cwink:

I voted randomly, the only human i´m sure of is me and I'm out :(

I am losing by that much? That hurts, guys...honestly. When I saw that ShadowBoxing put me against MOB, I knew I was going to lose, but damn. Thanks to those who did vote for me.

:csad: :down

I see you felt no need to defend yourself, Skrull!! :cmad:

Thank you for those who voted for me. :up:

And I'd like to thank everybody as well, and also thanks to Warhammer for a good match. :up:

:word: :word: :word:

:yay:

I should not have been a follower in this match. I should have voted for Warhammer because he likes MMA as much as I do, if not more. Sorry, hammy. :(

I should not have been a follower in this match. I should have voted for Warhammer because he likes MMA as much as I do, if not more. Sorry, hammy. :(

But then you would have voted for a Skrull... :wow: :wow: :wow:

:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"