Hype Fantasy Football

Phaedrus45

Avenger
Reaction score
As we're getting closer to NFL football season, I remember quite a few people wondering if members of the hype wanted to do Fantasy Football last year; but, it never really happened. Anyone else interested in doing that this year? I had a lot of fun doing it two years ago with JewishHobbit and a few others I know on here; and, would love to do it again.

I've been running a superhero hype fantasy football league now for 10 years, so I'm not sure what you're talking about in regards about it never happening...

Unfortunately, we are already booked... however I will keep you in mind if a roster opening occurs this or next year...

:yay:

Look in the sports forum... There is a thread...

Called SHHFFL X...

i dunno if JewHob still runs his offset game, but perhaps someone else wants to start up another league, then go for it

I only ran it that one year then I got invited to the big leagues and said SCREW YOU LITTLE PEONS!!!!!!

Actually I just got busy and couldn't participate in 3 leagues, running 2 of them :(

so i guess that means anyone is welcome to start up another league

I'd say. I think there is a second league that started last year and that's continuing into this year but it's a keeper league so I don't now how that changes things.

One of these days I'll try one... that and a dynasty league. Once the league that I run off of hype settles into regular players I might suggest it. My first goal in that league though is to have at least ONE male winner!!!! (dang wife and sister-in-law)

i wanna try a keeper or dynasty league. this will be my 3rd ever time doing a fantasy football league

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"