Hype! High

I'm the cool smart kid.Instead of telling when I see you copying....I help you with the answers.I'm kinda friends with lots of different people or "groups".

Mr.MIKe said:
I'm something of a cool nerd. :)

The type that isn't rejected and very approachable, yet... Very secretive.
that's the lovable Geek

I was one of em:(

Were is the option for the class clown? Or the overly sarcastic one?:o

He/She got replaced with the invisible kid.

I guess I'm the Loner and the spiritual one at the same time.

I was the cheerleader, the band member, honor student and the popular one with some drama queen thrown in

I'm me. Just like I was in real high school...i'm just me.

Combine the Loner & the Invisible kid & you're pretty close to getting me. :)

Welcome to 2005 :up:

You know, we don't have to hand-churn our butter anymore?!?

I was a loner in high school, it was the way I prefered it. I really don't like being around people too much. I wasn't the popular guy, but at least I wasn't unpopular. I had my friends and I had a good reputation. That was enough for me.

Bratgirl said:
I was the cheerleader, the band member, honor student and the popular one with some drama queen thrown in

Don't pretend that you're a girl :cmad:

Sorry, but after the Aunt Petunia Scandal, I think it would be much safer to assume that all posters here on the Hype are males with the exception of DBella, twylight, Holly, Dew, and Babs

hippie_hunter said:
I was a loner in high school, it was the way I prefered it. I really don't like being around people too much. I wasn't the popular guy, but at least I wasn't unpopular. I had my friends and I had a good reputation. That was enough for me.
What is this, a John Cougar Mellancamp song? :(

hippie_hunter said:

Sorry, but after the Aunt Petunia Scandal, I think it would be much safer to assume that all posters here on the Hype are males with the exception of DBella, twylight, Holly, Dew, and Babs
I have this hunch that Daisy is a real chick.
It's not...'cause she's ever held up a contemporaneous newspaper while stripping for me on her webcam. It's just,...a strong, strong hunch.

hippie_hunter said:

i have a penis until proven innocent? what?

i had more or less the same answers as bratgirl. minus band member, plus rumour mill. and i was fairly popular, but i wasn't the "it" girl.

high school was ages ago.

The Spawn said:
^ Holy ****....where have you been?

You people and taking everything literally. Actually I was a "band member" type.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I have this hunch that Daisy is a real chick.
It's not...'cause she's ever held up a contemporaneous newspaper while stripping for me on her webcam. It's just,...a strong, strong hunch.

Oro :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"