Hype Horrors 2: A Murder Mystery OOC

Byrd Man

El Hombre Pájaro
Reaction score
Superhorror.gif

Ever want to meet your friends from the Hype?

Ever want to brutally kill them?

---

A year has passed since the horrible events at the airport, and the survivors of the airport killings and others gather to remember those that died.

Where better to mourn than a deserted island filled with lots, and lots of booze?! The festivities and memorials start out as planned, until a dead body is found. As the residents on the island try to phone for help and leave, they soon realize the phones have been cut off and all the boats on the island have been sabotaged. Everyone is a suspect as more people start to die.

Will the it out in time? Or will the killer pull off a feat that will surpass even the killings in the airport? It's up to you to decide!

------------------------------------------

Rules & Guidelines

• Out of all registered players, one is chosen by random to be the killer of the story. The others will play the roles of his unwitting victims.

• Every 3-5 days we will have a vote. The votes are to be PMed to me and include the name of the person you want to be the next victim. Once the votes are tallied, the player with the most votes falls victim to our killer.

• At each murder scene there will be one or more clues to the killer's identity. These can often be vague, hidden clues, or even red herrings, so be careful.

• Think you know who the killer is? PM your guess to me. But beware: A right guess makes you the hero of the game. A wrong guess automatically makes you the next victim.

• To you, the player: You are playing yourself. That's right, no characters, no pretending. Just you. Although exaggerations for the sake of fun are encouraged, try to act and interact like you would in real life. This means no, you did not happen to bring a shotgun to the airport.

• This game relies on frequent posts. If you do not post in the IC thread regularly you risk becoming the next victim.

• It is VERY IMPORTANT you do NOT talk about who you voted for each time. I realize there is little I can do to prevent you from discussing it amongst yourselves, but please try to maintain the integrity and fun of the game by keeping your votes to yourselves.

• Have fun. But most importantly, trust no one.

--------------------------------

.Application for the Hype Horrors Murder Mystery.

Screen name:

Favorite Horror Movie:

Describe your character (What are you wearing, what do you have on your person, any relevant information):

Will you be able to post on a regular basis, lest ye get axed?:

Last edited:
GODDAMMIT! :cmad: ****ed up on the title! MB, Change that ****!

Screen name: Green Lantern

Favorite Horror Movie: Tough one, I'm gonna have to go with Friday the 13th part VII: Jason Takes Manhattan

Describe your character (What are you wearing, what do you have on your person, any relevant information):
I'm wearing a pair of swimming trunks and an Iron Maiden tee shirt. A pair of flip flops, as if we're on a beach, I'm making the most of it. Important items, I'd probably have a pocket knife and camping gear, including a hatchet to cut down fire wood. I'm a summery kinda guy and would be right at home camping on the beach with booze.

Aye

....I look forward to writing your death sooo much.

Approved :up:

Screen name: wiegeabo

Favorite Horror Movie:
The Thing From Another World

If we're talking regular beach/party clothes, then just a polo shirt, shorts, sneakers. My computer bag and laptop will be in the room, but I'll always carry my phone with me.

I can post daily. I've got some frustrations that a good murder or ten will help me get through. Even if I'm not the killer. ;)

Screen name: Sabetoonth

Favorite Horror Movie: The Wolfman or the Friday 13th remake

Describe your character (What are you wearing, what do you have on your person, any relevant information): im earin my usuals, black t shirt with the Punisher 04 logo in red with a dripping effect. Jeans that are all ratty, and boxer breifs no one gets too see :cmad: unles when i die the killer pantses me. Hair is all dishevlled, or how ever you say it, red, and shortish it copies Castiel from Supernatural on it own for crap’s sake. 6’, 200 pounds. If your lucky ill take my shirt off :p.
Oh yea, I wear sneakers or bare foot. Laptop is with my in it's bag at all times, i carry a hand made knife at all times, it may be crude, but it will cut just the same, dont ask how i got it past security :o
being slightly paranoid i dont get the most reasonable amount of sleep, so the the bags under de eyes are present as is my usual tired expression

Will you be able to post on a regular basis, lest ye get axed?: Ja

Last edited:
Wieg is approved!

Screen name: Sabetoonth

Favorite Horror Movie:
The Wolfman or the Friday 13th remake

im earin my usuals, black t shirt with the Punisher 04 logo in red with a dripping effect. Jeans that are all ratty, and boxer breifs no one gets too see :cmad: hairs all dishevlled, or how ever you say it, red, and shortish it copies Castiel from Supernatural on it own for crap’s sake. 6’, 200 pounds. If your lucky ill take my shirt off :p.

Oh yea, I wear sneakers or bare foot it all the time.

Ja

Aaaand, we have our first victim. Approved.

Screen name: Spike_x1

Favorite Horror Movie: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Describe your character (What are you wearing, what do you have on your person, any relevant information): Wearing an obnoxiously loud Hawaiian shirt (which I'd wear even if we weren't on a beach), blue jeans, and cheap shoes I bought at Walmart. I'm in my early twenties, keep in shape, have had a lot of heavy lifting jobs, but I don't have any formal training beyond simply throwing a punch if we happen to get in a physical fight. I'll bring a book and my cell phone with me.

I'm basically playing myself, except I guess I'm technically going to be my long lost twin brother, since I died in the last game.

Will you be able to post on a regular basis, lest ye get axed?: Yup.

Screen name: Blacklight

Favorite Horror Movie: Child's Play

Describe your character (What are you wearing, what do you have on your person, any relevant information): Wears bagging jeans with a belt and a Decepticon t-shirt/black hoodie jacket combo. Carries cell-phone and chain wallet complete with ID and a few bucks for food.

Will you be able to post on a regular basis, lest ye get axed?: Yessir

why am i always the first one to go?
damn you Byrd! :cmad:
:oldrazz:

Spike and BL are approved. So far, we got five. I'll accept apps even if we go past ten. I'll keep it open until Tuesday night, give everyone who wants to partake a chance to sign up.

I was just thinking about how interesting and good for the game it would be to allow more than ten players. Great idea, Byrd.

it will last longer and and we get to see even more of us meet an untimely and grusome end

If one more person just so happens to bring a knife, I might start getting paranoid and think I'm on an island full of hooligans.

Note to self: find a big sharp stick to even the odds... just in case. :ninja:

im paranoid a bit as it is hence my packing of a knife!
*is trying to explain away a reason to have a sharp thing*

I'm waiting for someone to say they've got a knife and they happen to be an expert knife thrower. That's when I'm going to start calling bulls**t.

Of course, semi-seriously, don't be surprised if carrying a knife to a memorial/party gets you on the fast track to the top of the suspect list when the bodies start piling up. :awesome:

I'm waiting for someone to say they've got a knife and they happen to be an expert knife thrower. That's when I'm going to start calling bulls**t.

Of course, semi-seriously, don't be surprised if carrying a knife to a memorial/party gets you on the fast track to the top of the suspect list when the bodies start piling up. :awesome:

Can't believe I forgot to list my Glock 9. :awesome:

Superhorror.gif

Ever want to meet your friends from the Hype?
Yep.
Ever want to brutally kill them?
Just Byrd.

Screen name: Andy C.

Favorite Horror Movie:
Alien (the first one) and An American Werewolf in London

Andy has that rare double-whammy of being tall, lanky, and overweight, giving him a pear-shaped physique that just drives the ladies wild. Decked out in a black and white hoodie with the Venom symbol on it, a Metallica "Ride the Lightning" T-Shirt, some dark green cargo shorts, and a pair of old combat boots, Andy is ready to take the fashion world by storm.

Aside from being armed with his cutting wit and self-deprecating humor, Andy has a Leatherman all-purpose tool (y'know, one of those things that's like a pocket knife, pliers, tweezers, a whole set of Allen wrenches--a Swiss Army knife on crack), and a Droid (the phone, not an actual robot) that comes with a GPS function, flashlight, and a camera. He took karate lessons a few years ago, but was never exactly a breakout student. Mainly due to being fat and unmotivated.

Also, he has glasses. And has zero depth perception without them.

Verily!

dont think blamingus doesnt put you at the top of mine :o
besides ive said im paranoi, so i might stab someoen in the foot if they freak me out :o

thats only a maybe though nott hat i think its a stabbing thing as much as a cutting blade

Screen name: Venom160

Favorite Horror Movie: A Nightmare on Elm Street (original)

Describe your character (What are you wearing, what do you have on your person, any relevant information): Jeans, black shirt with the Venom spider symbol, and a trusty pocket knife. The events of the last massacre forced me to finally buy a cell phone but naturally I forgot it at home.

Will you be able to post on a regular basis, lest ye get axed?: yep yep or else I'll fall on an axe myself.

Looks like I forgot Gibb's rule #9: Always carry a knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"