Hype News Investigation

This story was boring and the scrolling annoyed me. Do better next time

This story was boring and the scrolling annoyed me. Do better next time
It gets better.

The scrolling was BRUTAL's idea, he says it looks mo bettah centered. And I tend to agree. :o

See Mee, if you would have posted the other stories in new threads you'd be getting this kind of action!!!

(I thought this one was boring though :csad: And it was unclear which celebrity each person loves)

(I thought this one was boring though :csad: And it was unclear which celebrity each person loves)
That was my fault I guess.

JAL: everyone knows
Kritish: said who
kakarot: Lohan
Eddie & Anthony: Hayden Pana-whatever
Darth: Portman

Dammit, Mee. This crap was boring. Do something awesome, like a candid interview with those 2 sexy new Admins, and how they are going to get all high and mighty and get all the womens with their bold pants. Get like a huge silk bed with some hookers, and we can all lay on it while you interview us.

You never share your hookers though. :csad:

Sharing is for the weak! [/Kipobe]

My interview was amusing, it didn't get the thread attention it deserved! :cmad:

My interview was amusing, it didn't get the thread attention it deserved! :cmad:
See, I have a theory.

Alot more people read Hype News than you think. It seems that you only really find out who's reading when a story drops in quality. (Like this one I guess) Then everyone and their mother has to tell me how lame it was. But when it's good, I get nothin. :csad:

I like the new format of creating a thread for each story. However, I find this "news" to be... lackluster. It needs to be pointed out which posters are 'obssessed' with which celebrity. The only ones I know for sure are JAL's 'obssession' with Jessica Alba and Darthphere with Natalie Portman. The rest is a blur. Part II better be good or I'm cancelling my subscription!

Yes Madam President.

What happened to the news of blind_fury and Darfur? I was REALLY looking forward to that. I see comments with regards to that "topic" quite a lot but I have no clue as to what it's all about. Is he really there?

See, I have a theory.

Alot more people read Hype News than you think. It seems that you only really find out who's reading when a story drops in quality. (Like this one I guess) Then everyone and their mother has to tell me how lame it was. But when it's good, I get nothin. :csad:

I disagree, whenever there's a separate thread for ANYTHING it gets more responses.

We'll see.

Also, I can't decide whether to make a whole new thread just for part II.

What happened to the news of blind_fury and Darfur? I was REALLY looking forward to that. I see comments with regards to that "topic" quite a lot but I have no clue as to what it's all about. Is he really there?

:dry:

He said he was going there, basically to be a real life Rambo. My operatives are trying to locate him for an interview.

Interesting, but it just seemed like more of the same stuff we already knew. Looking forward to Part 2.

Hype News for Pulitzer! :hyper:
Not with THIS news!
Also, I can't decide whether to make a whole new thread just for part II.
I think you can post Part II in this thread since it's about the same thing. Isn't it?
What? It sounds interesting.

He said he was going there, basically to be a real life Rambo. My operatives are trying to locate him for an interview.
For real? So... did he really go there or was it just... "in spirit"? He voted in the Election so he must be around.

For real? So... did he really go there or was it just... "in spirit"? He voted in the Election so he must be around.
Or he's posting from Darfur while he's on coffee breaks from killin bad guys.

Or he's posting from Darfur while he's on coffee breaks from killin bad guys.
That could be it too. But I'd rather get a confirmation than just speculation. The Pulitzer Prize is yours if you can get a scoop on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"