Hype News Investigation

Shot in the dark here... the first one?
Har dee har.

First one was number names. Alot of people saw that one cause it was the start of the thread, and then there was the cmill thread that it was posted in for reference.

I think I'm goin with the 2nd story, the one on the photo album.

Do the first one again, a lot has happened in the NIN Revolution

CelebLoveP2.gif

When we last left our heroes, they were chatting it up about their fantasy loves. What's in store for today? More of the same! Woo!​

5. What effect does the mocking you receive (if any) from other Hypesters have on your fragile spirits?

JAL: It makes me angry sometimes. angry enough to do unruly things.

You're not gonna E-murder me are you? :csad:

Kritish: Feelings? What are those?

Eddie: None, really. Unlike JAL, I benefit from strength in numbers. Plus, I don't get a lot of mocking (for Hayden, at least), so it's all good.

kakarot: they don't bother me one bit... everyone has an opinion on everyone else, and I respect that, so who am I to judge them for their personal taste in women....

Anthony: Depends on how cruel the mocking is. I do get a bit irked when people says she's fat.

Clearly she's just big-boned.

Darth: I'm not JAL.

6. Do you have a real girlfriend or wife? If so, what is their opinion of your fantasy love?

JAL: No i don't. But not for the reasons your thinking of.

Kritish:Believe it or not she gets really pissed when I call her Katharine McPhee. Women these days...

Eddie: I am actually single and ready to mingle. But if I had a significant other, I'd be more worried about them finding SHH than finding out about Hayden. A celebrity crush is not THAT embarrassing.

Oh I see how it is. Your lady catching you drooling over Hayden is fine, but Heaven forbid she catch you drooling over me! Or...you know, some other Hypester...

kakarot: no, I don't

Anthony: No. (I'm only 16, so I don't feel pathetic.)

Darth: Define girlfriend. If you mean I'm ****ing someone right now, then yes. If not, then i don't know. Either way, I'm not an obsessive like some people so it's not really a problem.

Well your definition is very loose. I mean that could be girlfriend, boyfriend, goat...

7. How many pictures (you can estimate) of your lady do you have saved on your computer?​

JAL: Thousands and more.

Kritish: 965,105,197. Actually none, I'm not JAL for god's sake.

Why are you guys so hard on him?:csad:

Eddie: Other than my picture with her and any avatars? None.

If I want to see pictures of Hayden, I'll go in her thread. I don't need them on my computer.

kakarot: 418

Anthony: A little over 1,000

Darth: 27?

8. Take this time, to write a short ode/poem about your lady:

JAL: Well i can't think of anything but here is a song that reminds me of her.

Due to the Hype's 5,000 character limit, I cut your song out.

Kritish:Oh Katharine McPhee, I know that I've strayed before to other celebrity bimbos. But you're the only woman I'd consider pulling a JAL over. Oh Katharine, give me the McFever.

Eddie:
Hayden Panettiere
Modern and classic beauty
Live long and prosper

(Haiku, FTW!)

kakarot: I'm not good with poetry

Anthony: How about a song:

Cut yours too. Wanna fight about it?

Darth: Natalie is great
to her I don't *********e
Natalie is great.

And on that note, Part II is at an end. I'd like to thank you six for being such good sports, way to go. This has been Mee for Hype News.

TagLine.gif

I got the sense Darthphere has a healthier sense of humor. and that the reason JAL doesn't have a girlfriend IS actually the reason I'm thinking. :ninja:

I got the sense Darthphere has a healthier sense of humor. and that the reason JAL doesn't have a girlfriend IS actually the reason I'm thinking. :ninja:
Is it cause he works at Arby's? Women like fast food too Wilhelm! :csad: :cmad:

Edit- By the way, JAL's song was She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. I dunno what Anthony's was.

Is it cause he works at Arby's? Women like fast food too Wilhelm! :csad: :cmad:
I had a girlfriend that worked the late shift at a 24/7 pancake/breakfast place.
I loved it because every single morning when she got home, she'd get into bed and smelled strongly of maple syrup and bacon...all over her body.

I wonder, if JAL comes home smelling like beef and horseradish. :(:(

My investigating only goes so far. And to smelling JAL's body, it does not go. :csad:

My investigating only goes so far. And to smelling JAL's body, it does not go. :csad:
So you're just a "go-through-the-motions" journalist.
You don't want to strive for excellence, like Dan Rather?

So you're just a "go-through-the-motions" journalist.
You don't want to strive for excellence, like Dan Rather?
It's peer pressure like this that made Matt Lauer go to the Artic Circle where he was almost eaten by a polar bear. :down

How do you feel about just "Showtime".
It's not much different from "Showtime029". It's better on the eyes, less cluttered. Did you change because you want acceptance from those who've been bashing NINs?

As for the article... I am glad I'm not those celebrities. *creeped out*

Darth seems to be the 'sanest' of the lot though. His answers are funny.

It is quite sane to be very attracted to Natalie Portman in particular.

On what? Why he hates America?

I'd like to get the whole picture of the man, hopefully some clues to the source of his bigotry would emerge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"