Hype News Investigation

I'd like to get the whole picture of the man, hopefully some clues to the source of his bigotry would emerge.
He was molested by a fat American woman at McDonald's during one of his visits to this fine country of ours. And the rest, as they say, is history...

Oh yeah Mee, what happened to posting old news stories? I thought the reliving of the numbers one went rather well.

It's not much different from "Showtime029". It's better on the eyes, less cluttered. Did you change because you want acceptance from those who've been bashing NINs?

Actually I didn't get much bashing at all from the "Non-Numbered", they've all been very nice to me. I wanted to do this for me, and have for a long time. This thread and the other similar thread made that all possible, along with Erz.

How do you get to be interviewed?
Would you like to be interviewed? Would you like to share with all the Hype-world what makes you tick?

ATP said:
Oh yeah Mee, what happened to posting old news stories? I thought the reliving of the numbers one went rather well.
I'll get another one up sometime. But I think I'm gonna count this as my one for today. Don't wanna anger the almight Dew. Or clutter the front page.

What? I don't wanna get in the way of people trying to read about shootings and urine drinking.

That's not news. :o

What? I don't wanna get in the way of people trying to read about shootings and urine drinking.

Oh....no....no....no......please get in the way of those stories.....

PUUUHHHHLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE......get in the way of those stories....:o

We need a story on the Name Changes. :dry:

I think Kel is LS...?

Can someone just make my name red?

Can I use my one free name change to change someone else's name?

I would like to change Daisy's name to "Hoodie Lover"

I kinda wanna make mine Farmer Fran, but I kinda like farmerfran better.

I'm glad Hunter got my PM in time, farmerfran is saved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"