Hype News Investigation

In my nervousness of actually hanging with Clive at a bar I mistaken a look alike, maybe he was a decoy, for Clive at the bar. It took so much for me to say something to the guy. He was a chatty one too. The place had died, it was a performance art type place and had some really disturbing acts. It was great. :up: So I was leaving the same time as Clive's decoy along with Doug. "Decoy" offered to let me share a cab back to Dragon Con. Doug sat up front, looking all bad ass. :heart: Once we got to the hotel, I prayed they'd invite me up to hang with them and Clive. :O Didn't happen but "decoy" suggested to Doug that he walk me back to Con. *faints* :up: We chatted a bit, as best I could walking with Pinhead. Best night ever. :woot:

I forget "decoys" name but he was listed in the dedication of one of Clive's books, I think it was Galilee. (too lazy to look for name)
Wow... if I was you, it'd be my "best night ever", too. The times you've met him, did you get to talk to him... I mean, like discuss his books?

And thanks for the congrats, Empress. Thanks to you, too, Fran.

Wow... if I was you, it'd be my "best night ever", too. The times you've met him, did you get to talk to him... I mean, like discuss his books?

And thanks for the congrats, Empress. Thanks to you, too, Fran.

Well that encounter was all about Doug. But Dragon Con was a weekend of Clive. So I met him a few times but he was in high demand and I didn't say anything really. His lover, David did say something to my as I was leaving with a big silly grin on my face after a private meet and greet. :O I think my last encounter, last month, had to be my favorite. :heart: Cause I can't remember the others too well. It's been so long since I'd seen him. Okay now I'm just gushing and babbling. :O

Hype News accepts all genders. Even kypades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"