Hype PResidential Race '06: Team Green

FunBobPants

Sidekick
Reaction score
Welcome to the Hype Presidential Race '06! Let me take a moment to explain this to you. This is in no way associated with the previous presidential race, which was a part of Hype Survivor. This is totally different, there are 3 teams, each with 5 members, this is on of 3 polls in order to determine the three finalists, one from each team, which will move on to the finals to face each other in the final presidential battle-to-the-death. in the event of a tie , the host (me) will cast the deciding vote. There will be NO PRIZE, no reward, this is pretty much just for the heck of it. only one picture or GIF per candidate per page! You are currently viewing the poll for the Green team. Please vote in the other 2 also. Your members to choose from in this battle are:
war lord
superman4ever
ElectroFlare
Joumugand
Tsunulia
poll coming soon! :)

FunBobPants said:
Welcome to the Hype Presidential Race '06! Let me take a moment to explain this to you. This is in no way associated with the previous presidential race, which was a part of Hype Survivor. This is totally different, there are 3 teams, each with 5 members, this is on of 3 polls in order to determine the three finalists, one from each team, which will move on to the finals to face each other in the final presidential battle-to-the-death. There will be NO PRIZE, no reward, this is pretty much just for the heck of it. You are currently viewing the poll for the Green team. Please vote in the other 2 also. Your members to choose from in this battle are: war lord
superman4ever
ElectroFlare
Joumugand
Tsunulia
poll coming soon! :)

vote for me!!

I...............um................*raises hand to say something intelligent*.............

*puts hand back down*.....................um..........................I got nuthin'....

everyone can vote for themselves. now proceed to do so........ everyone. what was it you wanted to Pm to me, Tsu?

Superman4ever should be president. He always posts the sexiest GIFs. He's a man of the people! :up:

blind_fury said:
Superman4ever should be president. He always posts the sexiest GIFs. He's a man of the people! :up:

Exactly :up:

Wow... the choices you give us suck so much... in both the Red and Green threads.

War Lord said:
vote for me!!

I'll vote for you, I like your plan to get rid of the welfare system and encourage people to mooch off their parents instead. :)

But.........but..................I've got kitties!

votecat3ln.jpg

The Overlord said:
I'll vote for you, I like your plan to get rid of the welfare system and encourage people to mooch off their parents instead. :)

I like to keep it in the family.

[williamshatner] vote...... for me....... and Tsunulia ........ and maybe Master Bruce [/williamshatner]

HEY LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100hdsh18de.jpg

heres our commercial:

You may be wondering why you should vote for the Par-tay party in this year's elections. What's so good about FunBobPants, what will Tsunulia do with the Hype once she's in office? Hello, today we're going to try to answer some of those questions for you. You say, why not vote for Superman4ever, i'll tell you why, he's a crook, recent declassified documents show he spent over 13 million fun dollars of Hypester's money on jawbreakers and PSP games.

Do you want someone like THAT running your government?

So now you say, why not vote for anyone else? I'll answer these and other questions in the coming hours.

Paid for by the Hype association to elect the Par-tay party to office, and the Bamfers! The unofficial Nightcrawler fan club, founded by Tsunulia.

edit: Waahh! Comp's laggin and that came after the wrong post. :(

Anyways to what FB said...................Do tell! :eek:

EDIT: oh. sorry

well first, gimme a candidate, im sure i can think up -- i mean FIND something bad about anyone, excep for the par-tay party :)

:(I think I'm gonna cry now :( My comp's laggin and messing my posts up :(

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You love me! You really love me! :D

Why?.................:confused:

blind_fury said:
These GIFs were brought to you by the "Superman4ever for Hype President" foundation. :up:
sure, superman4ever can give you boobs, but who else but the par-tay party can give you cute kittens?
search

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"