Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 13 -- Le Musique Part Deux

I'm not here to argue over the definition of "is", Childlawyer Wild:cmad:

Childlike Wild said:
:csad:

Toven needs to hire new help. Or buy a new whip. Or something.

She's not providing enough motivation or discipline or both. :csad:

Colossal Spoons said:
2. Holly and Kipobe were awesome, keep up the good work.

Don't you know it is against the rules of Hype Survivor to say anything good about Toven when she is hosting? :cmad:

Can someone please get rogue_devlin for me? I don't really have anything to say to her, just hi probably. rogue_devlin forever!!!

Darren Daring said:
I don't know why i said that, I meant Jury:confused:
:o:o:o
Darren Daring said:
And everyoen knows teh merge isn't next day
They should... I've pretty much been saying it since Erz's game.

Darren Daring said:
:(:(:(:(

Dont' mess with the Jury< kip, that's a sacred institution.
These sacred plans are plans that have been in the works from before you were even born, James Charles Taylor.

Who are peopel I should invite to play in my game? I only have 59 people on teh lsit so far.

Kipobe said:
These sacred plans are plans that have been in the works from before you were even born, James Charles Taylor.

Pssh, Holly, come in here and announce my real name with the note of derision you use so well.

Are some of those celebrities who don't even post on the hype? Like Ben Affleck? Because you should probably start your cuts there.

Darren Daring said:
Pssh, Holly, come in here and announce my real name with the note of derision you use so well.
no?:huh:

James Charles Taylor is the best name I've ever given you. It has James for Jimmy, and Charles Taylor for Chuck Taylor.

It's so brilliant.

TheWaterologist wishes it was JCT:cmad:

Darren Daring said:
I should invite Ben Affleck!
That's 60 people. Can you cut Movies twice?

Edit: you gotta get Michael J. Fox if you're getting selebrities

Edit2: ha, cutting movies twice cuz he's fat

Edit3: Movies and Michael J fox in the same post. haha accidental

Edit 4: I spelled celebrities with an s :huh: My brain fell off:huh:

Edit5- I edit stuff quickly

TheWaterologst is the best name ever. TheWaterologist votes out Jew and Spoons and makes badass quips while doing so. TheWaterologsit fears nothing, and inspires fear in even less. TheWaterologist is perfection.

I'm up to 64. I think everyone who wnats to be will be in, and I'll eliminate about 20 peopel in teh first day.

Apparently, Avangarde X thinks I should seek professional help... but what does he know, he's from South Australia:down That's like, the stupidest part of Australia.

Darren Daring said:
I'm up to 64. I think everyone who wnats to be will be in, and I'll eliminate about 20 peopel in teh first day.

I wanna play. Just give me immunity til the Final 9. I want to do as little of work as possible. Or I could be one of your 30 guest hosts. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"