Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 20 -- Lucy and Ricky

Well, my job is done. I can kill myself now. :up: But first!

Kipobe: We didn't kill each other. I don't even think we fought once (except when you stole all my challenge ideas and stamped your name on them). Honestly, I thought it would be a nightmare hosting with you mainly because I get tired of your humor within minutes and youre a self-absorbed son of a *****. :love: But it was fun. But not really.

kypade: I'm trying as hard as I can and I just can't remember anything youve done this entire game. Yet..youre in the Final Two. :up: Congrats! My favorite part was when you were voted off lypples. ?

CLW: I spent a whole 30 minutes making that final challenge and you didnt even do it! **** YOU! :cmad: Great job as the mole. I'm not sure what your purpose was though. Have fun in Cali!

Tukiluka: Probably the best Survivor player ever (to win at least). You were pretty absent the first half of the game due to being banned on sight and pretending to be MC. But the 2nd half of the game you did great. I'm proud of you. Except you didnt do the last challenge either so **** you too.

Brodie: Suck a fat one.

maxwell's demon: You annoy me. I don't know what is it, but whatever it is bothers me. I don't remember you playing either..? Congrats on making the Jury, SOL. :up:

Sofa: Let's be honest, you were cheated and you should have won. Everyone knows it. I'm sure you would have done the last challenge, yes? Yes! Next time don't play when Venom Drool is playing, he just brings you down to his level. :csad: You were one of my 3 favorite new players.

McMr Lex Luthor: I know youre ruthless and conniving. Where did you go?? Why did I not see this side of you?? I wanted more from you. I miss the old you.

Erzengel: I'm glad you were voted off. I don't like to see previous winners win again. It's ****ing boring and lame so you deserved it. hahaha You didnt whine like maxwell though. But youre still Asian. I think I love you

Kmack: There's a lot more to you than meets the eye! People think youre lazy but I know the truth, you are lazy, but youre stellar at manipulating other people to do whatever you want. Yes..wrap them around your fingers. I taught you well. :satan:

Mee: kypade Jr. Youre very strange and I dont remember you doing anything substantial or important or worthwhile or noticeable. Did you even do the challenges? What tribe were you on?

JewishHobbit: Bradford, I got to see your wicked side this game and it made me so proud. :csad: I'd like to see more of that side in future games, except dont ally with Matt he's a *****ucker.

Colossal Spoons/ATP: 2nd and 3rd favorite new players! You guys paid attention, did the challenges, tried your best, and played hard. :up: Unfortunately, you two are nice people. And nice will get you nowhere. I hope you both play again.

Venom Drool: lol Sofa outplayed you on her first try. You should probably just play on her name from now on. Kind of like this game.

Matt: I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you get voted off.

Dahpre: Erzengels game = you were awesome. Our game = you blew. Why? Youre in the same boat as Mr Lex Luthor. I expected more game from you but you were a let down.

Everyone else who played sucked and I have no comments for them. Why did you sign up? **** you

Holly Goodhead said:
Well, my job is done. I can kill myself now. :up: But first!

maxwell's demon: You annoy me. I don't know what is it, but whatever it is bothers me. I don't remember you playing either..? Congrats on making the Jury, SOL.

Erzengel: I'm glad you were voted off. I don't like to see previous winners win again. It's ****ing boring and lame so you deserved it. hahaha You didnt whine like maxwell though. But youre still Asian. I think I love you

Colossal Spoons/ATP: 2nd and 3rd favorite new players! You guys paid attention, did the challenges, tried your best, and played hard. Unfortunately, you two are nice people. And nice will get you nowhere. I hope you both play again.

i don't know why that is either. :csad:

i'm not SOL:mad:

i thought i was a nice person:csad:

when did i whine?:huh: other than those two times.:csad:

Holly Goodhead said:
I :heart: you too.

I won the first time because I was a newbie in this game. I honestly wanted to win this game through skill. My problem was that I worried about pissing off an ally (more than once) instead of doing what's best for my own alliance. :csad:

Holly is a great co-host. I say that safetly now since I don't have to be associated with her anymore. :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"