Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 3 -- Redesigning Hollywood

Matt said:
It is still stupid to keep you guys together. It is a built in alliance. Just because you don't share a mind, doesn't mean you aren't loyal to one another. I'd be very suprised if either of you voted the other out throughout the game.

When it gets down to a certain number of players, I'd imagine all alliances going out the window right? I'd actually like to be on a diff team than ATP next time too.

Matt said:
It is still stupid to keep you guys together. It is a built in alliance. Just because you don't share a mind, doesn't mean you aren't loyal to one another. I'd be very suprised if either of you voted the other out throughout the game.

I actually would have enjoyed playing against him.....we've played games on opposite sides in real life before, and I enjoy the competition :woot:

Colossal Spoons said:
I gotcha , I'm coming to realize that this game is quite ruthless behind the scenes. As for voting the same; if there hadn't been a reason, we probably would have voted differently. I'll see you next game :up:

My one bit of advice for the two of you, both new to the game...don't trust Phere. He will back stab you, even if it is against his strategic best interests, simply to "shake things up".

Him and I had the final two locked down last game...and he backstabbed me out of sheer boredom. Despite what he tells you, he is not one to be trusted.

AndThePickles said:
I actually would have enjoyed playing against him.....we've played games on opposite sides in real life before, and I enjoy the competition :woot:

Right and if I vote you off later, I hope there'd be no hard feelings and vice-versa....except for me abusing you in private of course. :heart:

Matt said:
My one bit of advice for the two of you, both new to the game...don't trust Phere. He will back stab you, even if it is against his strategic best interests, simply to "shake things up".

Him and I had the final two locked down last game...and he backstabbed me out of sheer boredom. Despite what he tells you, he is not one to be trusted.

Ok out of curiosity, what do you think he would say about you?

Colossal Spoons said:
Right and if I vote you off later, I hope there'd be no hard feelings and vice-versa....except for me abusing you in private of course. :heart:

No hard feelings at all; it's a game. You'd get a good spanking as punishment, that's all. You abuse me, psssh. :o

Colossal Spoons said:

Phere has nothing he can say about me. I was loyal to him throughout all of Erzengel's game. I never once acted against him. I had the perfect plan set up (so much so, I could've made the final two...I stepped down in the final three however as to not have to compete against the two allies who were loyal to me). When I caught word he tried to rally the tribe against me, of course I voted him out. But only after he backstabbed me.

Colossal Spoons said:
Shut up **** piggy!

do I look like JAL?
Am I trying to Cyber Pickles in hopes it's actually you?

:cmad:

Matt said:

Wow, you sound like Holly now.:csad:

Colossal Spoons said:

hes a lot more conniving than he would let on, hes right though, he was loyal to me, and about 7 other players as well. He had so called allainces with almost every player last game. As for me being trustworthy, you should decide that I think, last game I was loyal to the folks I needed to win, and this didnt include Matt, who as you can see has a knack of doing jack **** in challenges and skating his way to the final whatever. Can I be trusted? I dont know, but can you trust anyone one hundred percent in this game?

Well, Pickles, Colossal...I get that you can say you are not allied, and willing to backstab one another...but comeon...

Besides, do you really think I am the only player who saw the threat the two of you present? You guys have targets on your back because of it, regardless.

Matt said:
Well, Pickles, Colossal...I get that you can say you are not allied, and willing to backstab one another...but comeon...

Besides, do you really think I am the only player who saw the threat the two of you present? You guys have targets on your back because of it, regardless.
They're tied at the hip. :rolleyes:

Darthphere said:
hes a lot more conniving than he would let on, hes right though, he was loyal to me, and about 7 other players as well. He had so called allainces with almost every player last game. As for me being trustworthy, you should decide that I think, last game I was loyal to the folks I needed to win, and this didnt include Matt, who as you can see has a knack of doing jack **** in challenges and skating his way to the final whatever. Can I be trusted? I dont know, but can you trust anyone one hundred percent in this game?

Thats a nice bit of spin there. I had betrayed every player but you, Slipknot and Clerk. We had an agreement, final four, then it was pretty much you and me vs them. You damn well no that. To say I was loyal to 7 other players is false, as I wasn't. Loyalty involves not voting them out.

As for doing jack**** in the challenges...I win when it matters. I had a huge target on my back for voting most players out, constantly winning immunity would simply make it bigger. I won when it mattered (I.E. final three)

You fail to understand the strategics of this game. I never skated into anything. I used strategy to get there.

Sofa said:

Wait til your tribe loses and you'll see the trouble with being on the same team as your boyfriend. No one believes that couples can be competitive against one another :(

Sofa said:

Maybe not, but it doesn't change the fact they are dating. Is it a risk you wish to take? To have potentially two votes guarunteed together?

AndThePickles said:
Wait til your tribe loses and you'll see the trouble with being on the same team as your boyfriend. No one believes that couples can be competitive against one another :(

Its just what you said. No one believes it. Its not a matter of whether you can or not...it is a matter of whether other players believe it.

Matt said:
Thats a nice bit of spin there. I had betrayed every player but you, Slipknot and Clerk. We had an agreement, final four, then it was pretty much you and me vs them. You damn well no that. To say I was loyal to 7 other players is false, as I wasn't. Loyalty involves not voting them out.

As for doing jack**** in the challenges...I win when it matters. I had a huge target on my back for voting most players out, constantly winning immunity would simply make it bigger. I won when it mattered (I.E. final three)

You fail to understand the strategics of this game. I never skated into anything. I used strategy to get there.

All I know is that you would send in blank answers for most of the individual challenges, knowing full well you were pretty much untouchable, which you were. Granted, you wont the final 3 challenge but you mostly just didnt contribute much at all, including in this Survivor. Its all moot anyway.

Darthphere said:
All I know is that you would send in blank answers for most of the individual challenges, knowing full well you were pretty much untouchable, which you were. Granted, you wont the final 3 challenge but you mostly just didnt contribute much at all, including in this Survivor. Its all moot anyway.

Contribute? Neither did you. You photoshopped nothing. You answered nothing for Lost.

Not only did I gather the answers together and send them in. When it became apparent that our tribe sucks at photoshop (no offense) who was the only one who took the initiative to find another way? Wasn't you.

Matt said:
Contribute? Neither did you. You photoshopped nothing. You answered nothing for Lost.

Not only did I gather the answers together and send them in. When it became apparent that our tribe sucks at photoshop (no offense) who was the only one who took the initiative to find another way? Wasn't you.

I googled the pics *****.:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"