Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 6 -- Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

Colossal Spoons said:
Guess he's gonna linger around and pester his old team now huh? ;)
You have no idea.

maxwell's demon said:
:yay::up:

i didn't screw up! although photo-wise it was sort of mismatched, with my wife looking all beautiful and me with my big meaty irish conan-sized head:csad:

I was just glad all the weather reports wound up being wrong. it was supposed to rain all day, but it held off...and apparently* the sun broke through the clouds while i was giving my vows:)

*(i was in too much of a daze to notice, but was told later)

I hope you had a lawyer look over those vows beforehand :(

Kipobe said:
My wedding day was a blur. I woke up and played basketball with my friends, then played video games, then showered, then put on my tux, then got married, then danced with my wife, and my mother, and some other friends of mine, then drank (alot), then danced some more, then thanked everyone, then snuck off to shoot some pool with a friend of mine I hadn't seen in years, (they had a pool lobby in the hotel we were at) then drank some more and after an hour or so showed back up at the reception hall, then gave a speech and kissed everyone goodbye, and then I lost my keys which sucked because I had to search everywhere for them whilst my bride went to the suite with her sister and another friend, then I found my keys in the limo and picked up some champagne because the hotel screwed up royally, then I changed off and we talked about how we can't believe we just got married (blah, blah, blah) and then we fell asleep within like, 15 minutes. Then we both woke up at about 3:00am and drank, and talked, and did it like, 3 times, then watched a movie until we had to catch our plane.

It was okay, I guess. Wasn't a Laker Finals game, or anything, but ya know. Oh, and we fed each other strawberries which was pretty stupid because I hate them and she's allergic. :down

You forgot the part where I came to your hotel room to give you a backrub and a colonic. Didn't that mean anything to you? :csad:

I can't account for what you do to me in my sleep:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"