Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 19 - No offensive tit...I mean THE GRAND FINALE!

Gospal, as in 'dont take it for gospal' i'm not sure if you use that term in america though.

Gospal, as in 'dont take it for gospal' i'm not sure if you use that term in america though.

Yes, we do. It is a reference to the bible and the gospel within the bible. But its spelled with an e. Thus the "atleast I can spell gospel" comment.

again thats your opinion is it not? contrary to what you seem to think matt your opinion is not gospal.
I don't think it is. I've heard from past players that you can win without making much contribution in challenges. What leads you to victory is strategy and a strong alliance. I took those advice to heart. The only challenge I forfeited was the Poker challenge. I figured I was going to lose anyway so why waste everyone's time ?

I also didn't take part in the New Year's challenge. Blame that on the Sonics and fireworks.

I don't think it is. I've heard from past players that you can win without making much contribution in challenges. What leads you to victory is strategy and a strong alliance. I took those advice to heart. The only challenge I forfeited was the Poker challenge. I figured I was going to lose anyway so why waste everyone's time ?

Correct. Look at Kypade. I have tons of respect for the guy. I have never seen someone win challenges with such ease. He has never won a game. Why? Because every game his strategy was essentially the same and not a very good one at that. If you need to win a challenge to not be voted out prior to the finale 4, you will lose the game. Plain and simple. Challenges cannot carry you. The only challenges I will participate in are tribe challenges, simply because I like to have tribal majorities going into a merge, but its not necessary.

I think it matters who you are though too and how popular you are, chances are a newbie will be voted off in the first round. people will club together in tribes if there 'friends' with there fellow members to vote off the 'non-friends'.

On the popular side too, chances are Bella will win this game. Why? because she's a girl, and so the fanboys say a hot one (no offence bella as ive never seen your picture so i wont comment) but any girl who joins on here is 'Hawt' assoon as she posts her picture. but i digress. the popularity of people should be taken into account to, its not all strategy.

Uh, I got booted and you don't get more popular than me without boobs and a vagina.

Do you know Mee? He's very likable and very popular. If he's not those things I said he is, he wouldn't have won Hype Awards Poster of the Year. That's a popularity contest. And Erz. OMG! He's IT BOY for goodness' sakes! Sure, being known helps but at the same time, it can also be a disadvantage for those who play to win will see popularity as a threat and will take that player out. If gender is the issue, I wasn't the only female to sign up for this game.

Do you know Mee? He's very likable and very popular. If he's not those things I said he is, he wouldn't have won Hype Awards Poster of the Year. That's a popularity contest. Sure, being known helps but at the same time, it can also be a disadvantage for those who play to win. People can see popularity as a threat and will take that player out. If gender is the issue, I wasn't the only female to sign up for this game.

Yes, but your the only one in the final 2, thats what i meant.

I had the first round pretty much played out, I had everyone booted in the 1st round who I didn't trust or felt was too much of a threat. Even everyone's favorite Bella's name came on the chopping block. I only steaded my allies hand when I protected her. If I didn't think I could trust Bella, I would have booted her myself.

I think it matters who you are though too and how popular you are, chances are a newbie will be voted off in the first round. people will club together in tribes if there 'friends' with there fellow members to vote off the 'non-friends'.

On the popular side too, chances are Bella will win this game. Why? because she's a girl, and so the fanboys say a hot one (no offence bella as ive never seen your picture so i wont comment) but any girl who joins on here is 'Hawt' assoon as she posts her picture. but i digress. the popularity of people should be taken into account to, its not all strategy.

If Bella wins it's b/c she played a hell of a game, as well as me, Hunter and Showtime....so if she wins she deserves to win.......:up:

btw I submitted my answers to Matt so he might put them up soon....

So you're saying I got this far because of my gender and because of popularity?

If Bella wins it's b/c she played a hell of a game, as well as me, Hunter and Showtime....so if she wins she deserves to win.......:up:

btw I submitted my answers to Matt so he might put them up soon....

Ignore those who don't know.....you earned it.....

Bella is the only player from the top 4 who wasn't initially eliminated. She should win just based on that.

I think Hunter, Powder, Bella and myself played a fantastic game. We were smart and made all the right moves. I think having us four at the end turned out to be a suprise.

From the outside, the only way Powder could have won this is if it was like him, and like you.

Nah I still would have lost...;)...but thanks for at least thinking I would have a chance....:)

I didn't want to bring up that Bella fact before now as I didn't want to put thoughts in either of your heads. Hunter has stated to me early on this game that he was pushing Bella to win, so I never expected him to win this game. If it was me trying to win, I would have eliminated Hunter before the jury and Bella before the top 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"