Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 19 - No offensive tit...I mean THE GRAND FINALE!

I think Fran trying to eliminate Hulk and thinking about elminating me soured me on him, which actually triggered me to join the alliance. By the time I got to the alliance I believe they were nervous about Norman already because he had told Fran about them and now me included.

I'm pretty sure that this has been pointed out before...but I'm immature like that. But I'm pretty amused that there are "no offensive tit"s in this thread.

Congrats to POWder and DBella. I look forward to seeing who wins in the end. Either way, when an alliance works out... it's awsome.

And knowsbleed.... I've been meaning to tell you that you have the best freakin' avatar on the forum!

I'm pretty sure that this has been pointed out before...but I'm immature like that. But I'm pretty amused that there are "no offensive tit"s in this thread.
I want to show my "offensive tit" but... they won't let me because it's too offensive and therefore inappropriate. The only chance I get to be inappropriate and they won't let me.
Thirded. :up:

I want to show my "offensive tit" but... they won't let me because it's too offensive and therefore inappropriate. The only chance I get to be inappropriate and they won't let me.

Well then, thank God for private messaging. :yay:

Well then, thank God for private messaging. :yay:
But I've heard of people getting banned for inappropriate, offensive picture sendings via PM too.

Also, if want to be offensive, it need a wide audience... like a thread full of offended people.

But I've heard of people getting banned for inappropriate, offensive picture sendings via PM too.

Also, if want to be offensive, it need a wide audience... like a thread full of offended people.

I'm not sure that would exactly offend people. :o

Haha, Bella...don't tease the jury :csad:

REALLY?! :eek:

i whant to thank mel brooks, Dog Lips, Scooby doo. Freddie Prince jr, That guy from lost who dies.
:woot: :oldrazz:

Norman, I don't know why you are blaming Powdy, i wanted to get rid of you the moment you wouldn't get rid of Fran and told him all about us, I was never comfortable with your loyalty to him. I wanted to get rid of you for the same reason I got rid of Erz, you may have gotten in the way of the overall goal. Just strategy is all.

Well there's two reasons....and he should know this since he was getting upset at both of us before that for talking about Fran, another was his drop in communication...he says he was talking to us everyday but that is untrue since we talked about it for awhile on why he wasn't saying anything....eventually we just stopped including him...there are others but you get my point.......it was never anything personal....he was the biggest threat at the time.....I never said I was innocent (I said I used people and manipulated them) I just was trying to be civil in the matter b/c I didn't feel it was necessary to bring his specific situation up since he wasn't asking that....

IF he wanted me to answer why I voted him out, all he had to do was straight out say that.....he was the one beating around the bush.....he asked if I upheld my alliances...I did...he was no longer part of it b/c of the reasons above...then he says that it's bull and BS....well no I said I had a couple reasons for voting him out...and then he still says it's idiotic....and that I am playing a gentleman and Saint card....wtf...I said I used people and basically described how I manipulated them in my responses.....so obviously I can't win with you Norman and I don't care....

See - now this I respect.
An answer like this and I would of voted for Powder.

And again - I am NOT blaming Powder. I have a problem with his "I played the game like a gentlemen" answer.

Good that was my plan from the beginning....:up:....

BTW...please just go reread what I said b/c you obviously never read it.....I said I used people and described how I manipulated them...I only said I never lied to anyone....so if you can prove an instance where I did....then go ahead....

PS A few days ago I told the others that the only thing I wished would have worked out differently that you would have stayed true to our alliance and we could have finished together as the original 5....

Congrats to POWder and DBella. I look forward to seeing who wins in the end. Either way, when an alliance works out... it's awsome.

And knowsbleed.... I've been meaning to tell you that you have the best freakin' avatar on the forum!

Thanks JH.....too bad you weren't in the game it would have been fun to have you around...:up:

PS A few days ago I told the others that the only thing I wished would have worked out differently that you would have stayed true to our alliance and we could have finished together as the original 5....

That I can vouche for.

You did indeed say that.

Well there's two reasons....and he should know this since he was getting upset at both of us before that for talking about Fran, another was his drop in communication...he says he was talking to us everyday but that is untrue since we talked about it for awhile on why he wasn't saying anything....eventually we just stopped including him...there are others but you get my point.......it was never anything personal....he was the biggest threat at the time.....I never said I was innocent (I said I used people and manipulated them) I just was trying to be civil in the matter b/c I didn't feel it was necessary to bring his specific situation up since he wasn't asking that....

But I WAS keep in contact. I did respond to PM's and I constantly asked before every vote "Who are WE voting out". Now when I responded to PM's - I responded only to the person that sent them (normally you). I was not "getting upset" I was also not the only one who voiced concerned (whether strategically or emotionally) about voting out Fran.

IF he wanted me to answer why I voted him out, all he had to do was straight out say that.....he was the one beating around the bush.....he asked if I upheld my alliances...I did...he was no longer part of it b/c of the reasons above...then he says that it's bull and BS....well no I said I had a couple reasons for voting him out...and then he still says it's idiotic....and that I am playing a gentleman and Saint card....wtf...I said I used people and basically described how I manipulated them in my responses.....so obviously I can't win with you Norman and I don't care....

My question was of a slightly larger scope than "Why did you vote me out" because I was curious about the way you viewed alliances as a whole. Now I did figure that since it was I that asked the question and it was I that was in an alliance with - that you would at least get the hint that I was a bit curious about happened. If I had two questions I would of been more specific - instead I went with the more general question.

If I wasn't apart of your alliance all you had to do was inform me of that - I would of made other plans quicker. All of sudden I in the same night of "okay, great - I am with these guys" to "wait...why would I be a target".

Good that was my plan from the beginning....:up:....

BTW...please just go reread what I said b/c you obviously never read it.....I said I used people and described how I manipulated them...I only said I never lied to anyone....so if you can prove an instance where I did....then go ahead....

It would of been easy to keep me with the original 5...all you had to do is not vote me out. I was loyal with you guys until it became quite clear that I was no with you guys.

It would of been easy to keep me with the original 5...all you had to do is not vote me out. I was loyal with you guys until it became quite clear that I was no with you guys.

I am not sure where you are getting this from Norm, when you told Fran everything about the alliance you automatically were out and replaced with bullets, who was then replaced with Bamf when he voted against us. plus all the message we sent out were group PM's with everyones name at the top, that's how we kept in contact as a team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"