Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 3 - Happy Hunting

I can't believe what I'm about to say but, I think I rather have Movies.

Hippie_Hunter has declined to join the game. Select another person from the list Brodie, Phere, or CTOAN. Still waiting for IF's response.

So, you don't know whether the five people on your list who would be guaranteed to play the game hard and well would even like to play?

Thats because I do not feel the need to answer to you on an issue that concerns Darthphere. I sent him a PM last night. So please, mind your own business.

How you handle a public ****ing over a player is everyone's business.

So, you don't know whether the five people on your list who would be guaranteed to play the game hard and well would even like to play?

:whatever: They signed up originally, did they not? Quit *****ing for the sake of *****ing Brodie. I will throw you out and this time it will stick.

Also, Matt, I ask you for the third time, what about the team captain?

And I will tell you for the only time it is none of your damn business right now. It will be handled when you actually have a team and Day 4 starts.

:whatever: They signed up originally, did they not? Quit *****ing for the sake of *****ing Brodie. I will throw you out and this time it will stick.

That's hardly needless *****ing. This is your list, I would think that if I picked someoen off of it, they would be playing.

And I will tell you for the only time it is none of your damn business right now. It will be handled when you actually have a team and Day 4 starts.

Well, as a member of the tribe, it would certainly be my damn business. And I dont' see why you can't tell us the procedure right now, but whatever.

Although I certainly don't understand why you couldn't have told me that it would be decided when day 4 starts a few days ago, when I first asked about it.

That's hardly needless *****ing. This is your list, I would think that if I picked someoen off of it, they would be playing.

Tough ****. Plain and simple. I can't force people to play.

Well, as a member of the tribe, it would certainly be my damn business. And I dont' see why you can't tell us the procedure right now, but whatever.

Although I certainly don't understand why you couldn't have told me that it would be decided when day 4 starts a few days ago, when I first asked about it.

Because it is none of your business. Just as you are not supposed to know when the merge is. Its not up for you to decide what you get to know and what you don't. If you don't like it, quit.

Because it is none of your business. Just as you are not supposed to know when the merge is. Its not up for you to decide what you get to know and what you don't. If you don't like it, quit.

All I asked for was an explanation, Matt. Focus on that puppy.

All I asked for was an explanation, Matt. Focus on that puppy.

You get explanations when I see fit to give them. Until then, shut the hell up.

Anyhow, day 4 will be starting within the hour. I have not recieved a response from IF, but its moot.

DAISY AND KAREA QUIT THE GAME! DAISY HAS BEEN REPLACED BY POWdER-MAN, KAREA IS NOT BEING REPLACED! ALL WILL BE EXLAINED IN DAY 4

Wow. All this is really making me glad I got voted out when I did.

You get explanations when I see fit to give them. Until then, shut the hell up.

Anyhow, day 4 will be starting within the hour. I have not recieved a response from IF, but its moot.

DAISY AND KAREA QUIT THE GAME! DAISY HAS BEEN REPLACED BY POWdER-MAN, KAREA IS NOT BEING REPLACED! ALL WILL BE EXLAINED IN DAY 4

Maaaaattt, you're not helping us revive and sustain a cordial relationshiiiiiiip. We need an open and honest dialogue. Even if your explanation is, "I can't explain that right now," that's good enough. We don't' need the hostility.

Maaaaattt, you're not helping us revive and sustain a cordial relationshiiiiiiip. We need an open and honest dialogue. Even if your explanation is, "I can't explain that right now," that's good enough. We don't' need the hostility.

Brodie, I am not going to respond to you again. If you have a question, ask someone else to ask it.

Maaaaattt, this is exactly what I'm talking abooooout. How can you think it's some kind of devious plot by me to want to know how the captainship will be decided? That's important information! Stop thinking that everything I say is a scheme to get you and try reading the words. With your heart.

anyway, Matt, I'm going to give Darth's' new clues to everyone. I will cancel those plans if you don't want me too. What do you say?

That post above me was a trap, Matt, so you would realize your no more answers plan was foolish. I won't give out the clues, but just Imagine: ohmy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"