Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 3 - Happy Hunting

I'd love to, so we can hash out a big bowl of trust. It's up to Matt. Matt, do you want to have a civil relationship? Answer yes, or I will assume you don't and continue to say mean things.

That's what's so great about it. The joke, basically, is, "Wouldn't' this be an absolute horrible way for a person to act."

And that's why the worse it gets, the better it gets.

I guess if you are starring it's different, for the rest of us it feels like we wish we were playing Russian roulette with a skunks anus.

Well, it's up to you whether you want to be in on the joke, or the subject.

The rest of us are just spectators of you trying to rile Matt and Matt ignoring you.

But theoretically, if IF says no, and I SEE SPIDEY says no, we're automatically stuck with Teddy right?

Might as well claim my victory right now!

TEDDY!!!

Signature.jpg

The rest of us are just spectators of you trying to rile Matt and Matt ignoring you.

YOu Mean, over the past 20 Minutes? How can you say he's ignoring me? you're completely disregarding weeks worth of brilliant stuff. Wildly disrespectful.

YOu Mean, over the past 20 Minutes? How can you say he's ignoring me? you're completely disregarding weeks worth of brilliant stuff. Wildly disrespectful.

At this point i just want to get on with the game or fold it. I thought you'd got your Matt stuff over and done with Brodie.

Thanks for the link Matt:up: It's always helpful to put that at the end of an old thread:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"