Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 6 - Decision 2007

Actually, Matt I'll be a hypocrite, if you need me to take the place of TDK or Prog, let me know. I have a few hours here and there visiting family.

why prog , what happened there.

He lost his internet access.

Yeah but he was around yesterday so he does have access...limited but still access somehow....

I think he has access if he uses aluminum foil.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

After much consideration I've decided to not let Erz back in the game in place of prognosticator. TDK will remain in the game as he still has PM access. It is one thing to get rid of a deadweight player in the first few days. It is day 6. Prog's dead weight could very well be to the strategic advantage of some players. It would be unfair to remove that element. If the Blue Men was Prog gone, then can vote him out.

Day 7 will start at some point today.

This game could use some Red Bull or something. :(

I was going to say that having a competition start on a Friday night and have it end on a Saturday doesn't seem like it will work very well....

I am not sure if I am going to be around since I am celebrating my B-Day...but I will try to get on late tonight...

Matt is doing this because he has no plans for the weekend. Darn you, Matt!! If I get voted off due to not contributing, it's your fault! :mad: :(

Matt is doing this because he has no plans for the weekend. Darn you, Matt!! If I get voted off due to not contributing, it's your fault! :mad: :(

Don't worry Bella. Its a challenge that won't take much time and I am sure is right up your alley :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"