Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 6 - Decision 2007

Why the secrecy? I thought we have to post our nomination in this thread? Tell us who the Children nominated!

Matt said:
You must post your candidate by 7 pm est time tonight in this thread so your opponent can begin to slander him or her!

You said POST, not PM. So you should reveal the Children's candidates since we already know who the Third Party candidates are.

The Original Bamfer001 for president!

I think Showtime should run for Prez. Who'll not be intimidated by that avatar of his?

I wish some of my group would come on...I have to leave right now, and no one is responding to the pm's......

Ok I am leaving right now, and none of my team members are on (being as it's a Friday night I don't blame them) so I don't have a choice but to put up the nominations for the Children, otherwise we get penalized........

For President we have nominated.....

Mee

and for Vice President I have gone back on my first decision and decided to nominate...

X-Chick

Both candidates receiving one more vote from another team member....

Ok im a little late, sorry guys, i know you all missed me but Tesco had to be visited.

What have i missed without me reading 5 pages. (i readwhat we have to do)

OH and im still in.....CAN I GET A FECK YEAH

Ok im a little late, sorry guys, i know you all missed me but Tesco had to be visited.

What have i missed without me reading 5 pages. (i readwhat we have to do)

OH and im still in.....CAN I GET A FECK YEAH
Nominate yourself for president. :up:

Your team hasn't nominated anyone yet.

And I knew Children would nominate Mee but I figured Twy not X-Chick.

Now for the obvious nominations for the other tribe.

Oh and Brutal since Children have posted their candidate, do that thing we talked about.

Erz, shh. :ninja:

Lol dont worry i aint gonna, as i've been told before i dont have the star power of say, Rosanne barr or Rosie ODonnell

Is it just methat thought from the get go Rosie O'Donnell was a crap Betty Rubble. Bettys hot, Rosie aint, shes a munter and a bit chunky neither things betty is.

Wait im going off topic, oh i dont care rosie was a bad betty.

28 minutes Blue team has to pick someone.

why don't you nominate yourself for vice? You and Bella, you can reach out to the newer posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"