Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 6 - Decision 2007

Bella loves Batman, who better than the-dark-knight to run with her? :huh:

Do i have to vote a vice, And lets be honest i vote myself i'll be the only one voting me.

Well no one else is here and you guys have 20 minutes? Who else is here Bamfer? I think you should vote yourself vice before Matt forces one on you.

Matt would not force it on me, the guy loves me too much, were like brothers.

He's my brotha' from anotha' motha'

If i never knew better i'd think i was in the hood.

I wish some of my group would come on...I have to leave right now, and no one is responding to the pm's......

ZOMG! IMAGINE THAT!

We actually have *lives* *shock*

Ok I am leaving right now, and none of my team members are on (being as it's a Friday night I don't blame them) so I don't have a choice but to put up the nominations for the Children, otherwise we get penalized........

For President we have nominated.....

Mee

and for Vice President I have gone back on my first decision and decided to nominate...

X-Chick

Both candidates receiving one more vote from another team member....

:o Who made you Leader? o_O And -please- none of you chauvinists would have even thought of XC if I hadn't mentioned her. :whatever:

Matt! I am challenging this nomination and posting my own! In the effort to make this merging of two teams mutual, since we get their team name 'The Children All Over Town' as incumbent Captain of the my previous team. I get to post the results. :o
bullets as I as team majority on choose:

And they are:

Mee & XChick
Mee = President
XChick= VP

MEE! EMPTY YOUR PM BOX! :cmad: :cmad:

That's not enough boobies, twy.

boobies = votes

However...bullets since you're on and I value your opinion..would you like Mee instead?

Awwww i miss my team members can i have some of them back. I'll send a raft for Bullets and Twylight.

And the lips of kelly Clarkson.

If only that could make me Hypes Darling:csad:...At least I still have the corner market on 'Hype's Sweetheart' and the Prom Queen Court title of '04 :up:

Awwww i miss my team members can i have some of them back. I'll send a raft for Bullets and Twylight.

*takes shirt off and waves it around fanning signal fire*

Matt, I'd like to make a request.

If Brutal and I win, not only do both tribes have to vote someone off. Since you would kinda do this anyways, let us decide who goes to exile island for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"