Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 7 - Are You Ready For Some Football?!?

Not bad, I missed week, so I am down.

Matt you suck! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Football? Really? Can you for once do something original? Like oh, say, name all of Balanchine's Prima Ballerinas or something??

Must it *always* be about the men? Can't we have some culture? :heart:

Very well. Next challenge's winner will be the first tribe to email me a video various tribe members singing the score to H.M.S. Pinafore. :cmad:

Very well. Next challenge's winner will be the first tribe to email me a video various tribe members singing the score to H.M.S. Pinafore. :cmad:

A British tar is a soaring soul, that's free as a mountain bird...

And he himself hath said it.

It is clearly to his credit

That he is an Eeeeeengliiiiiisssshhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

I'm an American. :cmad:

Didn't you get the memo? Hilary said once she takes over Southerners don't really count as Americans anymore but more so the colonies we conquered in the Civil War. :cwink:

Sure :up:

I have no clue what the hell that is :dry:

Twylight is right about you guys. Cultureless swine, the lot of you. :cmad: I suppose I'll educate you then.

Its the song Bart tricks Sideshow Bob into singing when they are on the boathouse on The Simpsons, dummy. I think Kelsey Grammer wrote it :cwink:

I'd prefer The Pirates of Penzance, thank you.

Matt said:
Twylight is right about you guys. Cultureless swine, the lot of you. :cmad: I suppose I'll educate you then.

Well, if you don't, who will? :cmad:

Hmm...well I am glad I don't have to spend the next few hours on getting this ready...:up:

How much longer you folks gonna have the Sonics, my dear?
I don't know if we'll have them next season. Damn those Oklahoma people for trying to steal our team! Get yer own!!! :cmad:

Oh, those darn Sonics. SO close to winning last night's game but not good enough to beat the Jazz. It was fun though. I think it's the best game they've played this season. I hope they improve. Will be going to tomorrow night's game as well so I'll be spending the night in Seattle as it's no point to drive 2 hours (each way) back and forth since I've to be at Qwest on Monday.

Matt you suck! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Football? Really? Can you for once do something original? Like oh, say, name all of Balanchine's Prima Ballerinas or something??

Must it *always* be about the men? Can't we have some culture? :heart:
Football is a part of our culture and it's nothing to be ashamed of. I get enjoyment out of watching operas (or as an audience in a Symphony Orchestra performance) as much as watching sports.

And I'm not a man! :cmad: :oldrazz:

Game Day...:up:....I even bet a few dollars...payouts are only $500.00 bucks but I don't bet large amounts so I don't lose much...

Last week I won all 6 matches but one match was won only by three points classifying it as a tie....:cmad:

We already missed a pick with my Rams winning :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"