Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 7 - Are You Ready For Some Football?!?

Oh that's it, gang up on the non Yankee, Not my fault we don't follow that oval ball tossing game with all that padding and the ability to make an hour game last 4 hours. :cmad:

:huh:

gelbaugh.jpg

Yes we have teams, you have a soccer league as well, no one actually cares about either in their respective countries though. :huh:

Yes we have teams, you have a soccer league as well, no one actually cares about either in their respective countries though. :huh:

Not true in some parts of the country. The New England Revolution are going to the MLS Cup for the 3rd year in a row, they have a big following. We pretty much breed champions in the Boston area though.

Red Sox - 2 World Series in 4 Years
Patriots - 3 Superbowls in the 2000s, currently 9-0
Revolution - 3 MLS Cup Appearances in a Row
Celtics - 5-0 Only undefeated team in the NBA
Bruins - Failures

Oh that's it, gang up on the non Yankee, Not my fault we don't follow that oval ball tossing game with all that padding and the ability to make an hour game last 4 hours. :cmad:

You be quiet and go watch your ball kicking game with men in inappropriately short shorts who fall down like they've been hit with a rocket when no one touches them. ;)

Do you think players should retire just because of their age? Favre is playing as well as any good QBs in the NFL who are younger than he is right now and he seems love the game so... if he's going to retire, I hope it's not because of his age.

Chargers win against the Colts... I admit, I didn't see that one coming. Vinatieri missing a 29 yard attempt FG... that was bullcrap!

Btw... Ciao, Prog. :csad:

No, I don't think thats why he will retire. I think he will just want to go out on top. You have to respect that. The man has broken records, if he wins the super bowl he will have gotten a ring for each hand, not to mention made enough money that his great grandchildren will be set for life. What more will there be for him to do? He should go out on top. I would hate to see Brett Farve sink to one of those players who should have retired and is only embarrassing themselves. He was dangling close to it these past few seasons. Not through fault of his own, but because his team sucked. If he is on top, he should quit on top.

Quit calling Soccer football! Hunter plays soccer! Soccer!?!? SOCCER!?!?! Man, soccer is a little girls game, man! Just like basketball. "Oooh, look at me! I'm 7 foot 3 and I'm running back and forth bouncing a ball! Football is a man's game, man! Football teaches us real American values, man. Like taking other people's land by force...and wearing tight pants while you do it! Yep, I only play mens games, like football and hopscotch!

:cwink:

I played soccer for 15 years. Bite your tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"