Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! - Day 8: Greed & Sacrifices

Next item is going to be two votes in a tribal council of your choice. Sound a little better?

Plus, knowing someone's vote history is a HUGE advantage.

Comeon showy, make a bid. 2 and a half hours left and you can know the vote history of ANYONE in the game. Plus with no other bids, you can steal it.

I am not sure how it really helps me.

I don't see anyone else bidding.

Btw, the next bid sounds better, Matt.

Third item is up for bid, though you can continue to bid on this one until 3 pm.

When does bidding begin on one of those Fonz dolls from the 70's, the one with the thing on his back where you flick it and he gives you the thumbs up.

That'd be great for self esteem.

I bid one BILLION Matt Dollars!

evil.jpg

good stuff.

There were three bids on the two votes. I will not say who or the value.

There is one last item left for bid. We will now see how greedy you guys are. Who wants their very own immunity idol? What are you willing to give up for it? The first person to contact me, will get their very own immunity idol. Same rules as the hidden one. Can be used once at any time until the final four. However, in order to get it, you will have to forfeit immunity on behalf of your entire tribe and agree on behalf of your tribe to vote out not one but two players.

This offer will be on the table for 12 hours (so until noon tomorrow, about). First person to accept it, gets it. You have to accept it publically however. Well?

Haha, no one's doing that.

Never know Mee. An immunity idol is a powerful tool. The simple threat of it can get you a long way. Plus there are players who feel threatened. Never know who might jump on it, if for no other reason to keep themselves alive one more day and to go out with a bang.

Either of you guys interested. Someone else is going to take it if you don't. :cwink:

clock is ticking. No one wants their own immunity idol?

It occured to me that I posted the next part rather late last night, and then this morning players may have had work or school, so I am going to extend the deadline to 12 pm tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"