Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** CITY! Day 15 - Yule Tide!

I thought it was obvious :csad:

Well, I can tell the first one is "Jingle Bells", and I think the "Matt Baby" is sung along to the ever sexy "Santa Baby", but I have a problem figuring out which one is the middle tune...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

And why does "e-ngle Bells" have 21 votes when only muscles has voted?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

Okay... I'm pretty sure TDK wrote the middle one, and I like the e-ngle bells a ton. No comment on the third one.

Matt, did TDK write the second one?

He can't tell until it's over.

i wish you a merry pissmas and a crappy new beer!!!! owns all that other crap :oldrazz::up:

Upon putting thought into it, I find 20 to be an excessive score (I was expecting more votes). I am reducing the bonus for an audio version to ten votes.

I like the classics, even though it's in name only...I'll go with Jingle Bells. :p

Song #3 is too sexy for this place so I'm going for #2 coz it's... poop. #2... poop... get it? No? :csad:

Song #3 is too sexy for this place so I'm going for #2 coz it's... poop. #2... poop... get it? No? :csad:

I got it, that actually sounds like a joke I would say since it's so dry...:dry::oldrazz:

I would never make it as a comedian. *dream crushed*

every comedian bombs the first time on stage... except sam kinison , he didn't .

r.i.p. Sam Kinison

i dont know that the jingle bells was the best written song but i found it to be the most appealing .

hey MATT? just a thought.....maybe you should till after the holidays to start the next challenge. it looks just about over this one but since it's christmas and all won't u let these guys havea day off? just sayin

matt is evil , he let me get voted off the week before xmas . you ruined christmas matt.

Well, the poll has expired and the winners are...

THE-DARK-KNIGHT AND THE ORIGINAL BAMFER! They both recieve immunity for this day. PMs will be sent out shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"