Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** CITY! Day 15 - Yule Tide!

Holy s**t, this is still going? How long is this Survivor thing?

I love me some Showtime...:heart:

You are a prince among men. I am grateful.

Check the Day 2 thread, where I explained the idol. It is played after the vote out and the person with the second most ammount of votes is removed. Besides, I've had a standing order from POWdER-Man to use it if himself, Showtime, or a selected other few were voted out.

I am always around.

By a vote of 4 to 2, Showtime is...wait...POWdER-Man has elected to use his hidden immunity idol which he found several weeks ago to save Showtime.

Idol.jpg

Therefore on the merit of not voting, the next two highest vote getters are TDK and Bamfer. Because you both voted for yourselves, I am assuming you do not want your immunity and are forfeiting it. Therefore a challenge PM between the two of you will be sent out. The winner will remain in the game. The loser will be removed.
I don't like this but I don't see anywhere else around it since there's no other vote, if only one of them voted for anyone else.

Edit: On second thought, I would have given them a second chance to vote from anyone except themselves and Showtime.

i say it makes sense to have a challenge . showtime has the immunity so that leaves a tie between bampher and tdk . since a re-vote wouldnt be fair, i think a tiebreaker challenge is the best way to go.

I don't like this but I don't see anywhere else around it since there's no other vote, if only one of them voted for anyone else.

Edit: On second thought, I would have given them a second chance to vote from anyone except themselves and Showtime.

Way I see it is, they forfeited their immunity by not voting and in turn voting for themselves. I mean, if you vote for yourself, you clearly do not value your immunity that much and do not want it. POWdER outplayed them by bailing Showtime out with the immunity idol. Plain and simple. One vote from either of them against Hunter, Bella, or POWdER and they would be gone instead. As it is....

THE ORIGINAL BAMFER HAS SUBMITTED THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THE TIE-BREAKER CHALLENGE AND THEREFORE, THE-DARK-KNIGHT....

Off.jpg

It would appear as though dark knight is away for the holidays.

It would appear as though dark knight is away for the holidays.

In all fairness though, so is Bella. She, however, sent me before she left who she wanted to vote for. TDK could've done the same. I doubt he went away on a whim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"