Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** CITY! Day 17 - POKER!?! I HARDLY KNOW 'ER!

I could try and take his place fi that would be allowed even though I don't even know if I could open an account while here at work.

If I lower my standards here, I must lower my standards everywhere. Do you really want to see me with some plain jane girl? Do you? :huh:

Well...if you like plain jane girls, then yes.

That was pretty fun. I technically beat everybody but the computer.

Which is why you advance to round 2. We are going with the Erzengel model because the computer is disporportionately good. Bella and POWdER need to play.

Tournament Results:

Showtime over Hunter.

POWdER over Bella (by forfeit.

Finals:
Showtime over POWdER (though Matt humiliated all of them).

Showwy wins immunity!

Matt did do pretty damn good. I will have to play him again.

Matt's playing the challenge? Awesome. I was gonna do something like that one time. :heart:

Maybe that's why the game is still going. :standardsurvivor*****ing:

Matt's playing the challenge? Awesome. I was gonna do something like that one time. :heart:

Maybe that's why the game is still going. :standardsurvivor*****ing:

Well, in all fairness, while I was playing, I wasn't competing. Whoever finished highest won immunity even though I won the game. I considered making it so if I won, no one gets immunity...but I figured there were too few players at this point so it really wouldn't make a difference. If I host again in the future I would like to retry this poker challenge with party poker or poker all-stars and have a real 10 person tournament. Maybe right after the merge. I was just testing grounds with Pogo.

Anyhow, tribal council results are in and they shocked me.

Vote 1: POWdER-Man

Vote 2 - Hunter Rider

Vote 3 - Hunter Rider

Vote 4 - Hunter Rider

Well...Hunter master minded this entire game. Unfortunately he couldn't (or perhaps wouldn't is the more accurate summation) lock it up. Therefore I gotta say...Hunter:

Off.jpg

Final challenge will take place tomorrow. And its going to be a toughie. We're going to find out who really wants to win this game. :oldrazz:

Well, in all fairness, while I was playing, I wasn't competing. Whoever finished highest won immunity even though I won the game. I considered making it so if I won, no one gets immunity...but I figured there were too few players at this point so it really wouldn't make a difference. If I host again in the future I would like to retry this poker challenge with party poker or poker all-stars and have a real 10 person tournament. Maybe right after the merge. I was just testing grounds with Pogo.

Anyhow, tribal council results are in and they shocked me.

Vote 1: POWdER-Man

If you ever do plan opn doing that I would love to be in on the game....

Hey, did someone do what I think they did? Because someone said they would never do what I think I saw them just do.

Survivor changes people and makes them be stabby. I love it. Corruption. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"