Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Six: The Merge Poll (EVERYONE VOTE HERE)

Abaddon said:
Holly was almost voted out?:eek:
Holy ****.

Holly got three votes? Got a bit of tension here.

To everyone good game, I got outplayed, till next game may the Mutton-Gods protect you from the invading Communist leprechauns.

LONG LIVE THE STALIN STASH

SO who're the three *****es who voted for Toven? :confused:

Meatbag and LDN have sex. Movies I can understand.

Yes.....yes.....delicious conflict. Fight fight my children.

:eek: I missed all the wonderful tension?! :eek:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
And this is why sleep is evil

I used to cherish sleep and never woke up till I really had to. :( Now if I sleep for a few hours I miss something. :(

You guys are SO going to love my next challenge but it must be interupted by your next guest host. :o

Tsunulia said:
I used to cherish sleep and never woke up till I really had to. :( Now if I sleep for a few hours I miss something. :(
I know the feeling. :( Sometimes, I wish that I never discovered the Internet. My life was peaceful and quiet. I was free, free like a bird. :(

Erzengel said:
You guys are SO going to love my next challenge but it must be interupted by your next guest host. :o

Yay?!

Our next guest host? I wonder who might that be.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I know the feeling. :( Sometimes, I wish that I never discovered the Internet. My life was peaceful and quiet. I was free, free like a bird. :(

Evil internet :(
If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?

Tsunulia said:
Evil internet :(
If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?
Yes. Yes, I would. If you left, who am I gonna talk to about anime? Who's gonna joke around at the Lounge? Who's gonna be the happy one?

How could you guys not know Freebird?

*smacks head on the table*

Lynard Skynard is truly dead now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"